Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (106)
Admiralty and Maritime (1)
Adoption (16)
Advertising (10)
Animal Laws (14)
Anticipatory Bail (8)
Arbitration and Mediation (17)
Aviation (8)
Banking (208)
Bankruptcy and Debt (78)
Cheque Bounce (63)
Child Custody (50)
Civil (738)
Commercial (36)
Consumer Protection (161)
Contracts and Agreements (140)
Corporate and Incorporation (35)
Criminal (363)
Customs, Excise (20)
Cyber Crime (48)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (87)
Debt and Lending Agreement (45)
Debt Collection (79)
Divorce (465)
Documentation (88)
Domestic Violence (154)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (4)
Employment and Labour (436)
Environment and Natural Resources (6)
Family (461)
Financial Markets and Services (36)
Government Contracts (7)
Human Rights (92)
Immigration (19)
Industrial Laws (31)
Insurance (43)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (13)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (21)
Juvenile (5)
Landlord and Tenant (166)
Licensing (12)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (11)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (6)
Mergers and Acquisition (2)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (32)
Muslim Laws (23)
Mutual Consent Divorce (8)
Oil and Gas (2)
Open Source Codes (2)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (2)
Partnership (21)
Police Laws (29)
Power of Attorney (39)
Privacy (22)
Property (1225)
Real Estate (163)
Registration (32)
RTI (43)
Sale (10)
Sale of Goods (14)
Sex Crime (30)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Software License (1)
Sports Law (3)
Tax (20)
Tax-GST (12)
Tax-Income Tax (58)
Tax-Property Tax (10)
Telecommunication (5)
Torts (4)
Transportation (18)
Trust and Society (NGO) (22)
Will (53)
Work Permits (7)
Writ (83)


MC Haibowal sewrage connection fraud

Posted 1 month ago

A. Dear Client,
To address a public grievance, you can submit a public interest lawsuit petition and also approach the media and social media. let us know if you require any further clarifications.
Thank you!


How long can government take to disburse/release fund of approved bills ?

Posted 1 month ago

A. Dear Client,
This is a very subjective question. The type of bill matters and usually, they tend to specify the time frame by when the funds will be released in the parliament and the bill. So, a more narrowed question is required to give a definite answer.
Thank you
We have received sudden notice to pay increased in rent for shops provided by municipal corporation on rental basis. No prior intimation was given and no fresh agreement held between we and Municipal

Posted 4 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
You may approach the High Court or Civil Court to get such notice stayed as it is not justifiable to claim such enhanced rent without notice. Your Advocates may help you to get favorable orders.

Rate me Five Star*
Hi Sir, Am a Class I officer in government of karnataka, My Wife is also trying for government job. we belong to Category II A, so can my wife claim II A category while applying for job since my incom

Posted 5 months ago

A. Hi,
Yearly income of above 8 lakhs pa would mean that a non-eligibility for the creamy layer status. Fortunately, in your case,, your spouse's parents income and status will be considered and not yours.
If you find my answer helpful then kindly rate me.

Shivang Rajwanshi

Sir i have filed a case in MSME court in 2017 against PWD Assam, now court advise for conciliation with PWD and PWD already put up our case now my question is that my principle amount is 8.54 lacs pen

Posted 9 months ago

A. Hi,
You will get the full amount of Rs.8.54 lakhs. The interest will depend on the facts and circumstances of the case.
If you found this helpful, please rate us.
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
1.Can i get Obc Ncl certificate by only showing my father's salary?? 2.My mother is B Grade employee and my father is unemployed. Can i get Obc Ncl certificate?? 3.My Mother's annual salary is above 8

Posted 10 months ago

A. Hi,
For OBC-NCL certificate, salary is not to be calculated, however, income from other sources is to be evaluated.
If you find this helpful, please rate us.


I am working in government in contract for the last 7 + years(continuous service). Last agreement is going to expire in January 2021. But now our higher-ups have asked for agreement signing from this

Posted 1 year ago

A. Hi,
You may send a request application to the higher authorities and ask for clarifications regarding certain terms of your contract.
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town