Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (44)
Adoption (6)
Advertising (3)
Animal Laws (5)
Arbitration and Mediation (4)
Aviation (4)
Banking (79)
Bankruptcy and Debt (19)
Cheque Bounce (15)
Child Custody (17)
Civil (203)
Commercial (10)
Consumer Protection (67)
Contracts and Agreements (52)
Corporate and Incorporation (17)
Criminal (114)
Customs, Excise (4)
Cyber Crime (15)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (47)
Debt and Lending Agreement (19)
Debt Collection (26)
Divorce (123)
Divorce and Separation (33)
Documentation (35)
Domestic Violence (30)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (3)
Employment and Labour (196)
Environment and Natural Resources (2)
Family (119)
Financial Markets and Services (12)
Government Contracts (1)
Human Rights (34)
Immigration (7)
Industrial Laws (6)
Insurance (17)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (9)
International Laws (7)
IT Contracts (14)
Juvenile (3)
Landlord and Tenant (47)
Licensing (1)
Mail Fraud (5)
Maternity (4)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (1)
Mergers and Acquisition (1)
Military Laws (4)
Motor Accident (11)
Muslim Laws (2)
Mutual Consent Divorce (3)
Open Source Codes (1)
Partnership (8)
Police Laws (5)
Power of Attorney (8)
Privacy (10)
Property (297)
Real Estate (49)
Registration (10)
RTI (6)
Sale (6)
Sale of Goods (8)
Sex Crime (10)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Tax (6)
Tax-GST (2)
Tax-Income Tax (12)
Tax-Property Tax (3)
Telecommunication (1)
Torts (6)
Transportation (6)
Trust and Society (NGO) (7)
Will (17)
Work Permits (3)
Writ (14)


Want to ask if instead of a private complaint under the POCSO act, can a public prosecutor file a complaint on behalf of the victim?

Posted 5 months ago

A. I don't think there is anything which prohibits a public prosecutor form doing so as it is all about social justice. He may not write it down being complainant but can assist the victim in doing so.

Private complaint can be filed by a public servant: A Court of Sessions, or the Special Court under the POCSO Act, can take cognizance of a complaint filed by a public servant, who is discharging her/his official duty.

l Private complaint can be filed by a friend or relative: The victim need not b ...ReadMore


I have two boys. Elder one is 9 years old and another one is 4 years. my elder one plays with the ball on a wall since this being covid time and he can not go out to play. But our neighbor starts hitt

Posted 6 months ago

A. Hi,
Please consider settling the issue cordially first. If only that does not work, then file a complaint with the society/ apartment management if you live in a colony or an apartment.
If you found my answer helpful then kindly rate me.
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield
Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield


Hi, we went to CWC in Bangalore and 2 kids are interested in studying 10th grade. Both of them are 17 year olds.. The authorities don't even let us see the kids anymore. All we want to do is help and

Posted 2 years ago

A. If the department is not allowing you to see the children, you can always ask for reasons. If you are unable to get relief before the Department or before the Human Rights Commission, you can actually file a Writ Petition.
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town