Data entry fraud Data entry fraud

Sir I have joined a company named Techedge United and they gave me 500 forms and 5 days time I completed them but now they are saying that you have wrong accuracy rate and have to pay 5000 rupees othe

5 Response(s)

Posted 1 year ago

A. U can file FIR, complaint to cyber cell, if u like my ans rate my ans ******, thanks

Other Responses