Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (44)
Adoption (6)
Advertising (3)
Animal Laws (5)
Arbitration and Mediation (4)
Aviation (4)
Banking (79)
Bankruptcy and Debt (19)
Cheque Bounce (15)
Child Custody (17)
Civil (203)
Commercial (10)
Consumer Protection (67)
Contracts and Agreements (52)
Corporate and Incorporation (17)
Criminal (114)
Customs, Excise (4)
Cyber Crime (15)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (47)
Debt and Lending Agreement (19)
Debt Collection (26)
Divorce (123)
Divorce and Separation (33)
Documentation (35)
Domestic Violence (30)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (3)
Employment and Labour (196)
Environment and Natural Resources (2)
Family (119)
Financial Markets and Services (12)
Government Contracts (1)
Human Rights (34)
Immigration (7)
Industrial Laws (6)
Insurance (17)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (9)
International Laws (7)
IT Contracts (14)
Juvenile (3)
Landlord and Tenant (47)
Licensing (1)
Mail Fraud (5)
Maternity (4)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (1)
Mergers and Acquisition (1)
Military Laws (4)
Motor Accident (11)
Muslim Laws (2)
Mutual Consent Divorce (3)
Open Source Codes (1)
Partnership (8)
Police Laws (5)
Power of Attorney (8)
Privacy (10)
Property (297)
Real Estate (49)
Registration (10)
RTI (6)
Sale (6)
Sale of Goods (8)
Sex Crime (10)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Tax (6)
Tax-GST (2)
Tax-Income Tax (12)
Tax-Property Tax (3)
Telecommunication (1)
Torts (6)
Transportation (6)
Trust and Society (NGO) (7)
Will (17)
Work Permits (3)
Writ (14)
central information commission judgement ordered CSIR-IMT to provide me two documents, co-relation document and copies of self-signed no outstanding liability certificates within 10 days on 8th Septem

Posted 2 months ago

A. Dear Client,

If any erroneous information is provided on purpose, the organisation providing the information can be fined up to 25,000/-. Also, disciplinary action against the person or organisation can be taken. You must notify the CIC by filing an application in this case.

Thank you!
Dear respected sir/madam I am fighting multiple cases and paying maintenance to my wife for last 4 to 5 years. I got to know she is been married for last 3 years and having child from new marrige tho

Posted 4 months ago

A. Hello Sir
First of all you are not allowed to get someone's personal information and neither bank would give any kind of personal information of their customer i.e. your wife. You'll have to investigate in your own capacity and find out evidences of her second marriage so that you won't have to pay maintenance and get divorced easily.
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Pardeep Kumar Dhiman  Dhiman
Pardeep Kumar Dhiman Dhiman

Sreekanth Rao Danapuneni

I Sreekanth Rao Danapuneni,i sent letter to President of INDIA in 2014,since 7 years there is no response from them.After sending RTI application to them, they are saying they transferred my applicati

Posted 5 months ago

A. Hello
Wait for the response from President and Ministry of Law or send then a letter ri remind them of your earlier letter.
SIR/MAAM, I did my class 12 in 2019 via CBSE board in PCM category. Due to less marks i changed my board to State Board of Chhattisgarh and changed my subject to biology (PCM) but in private mode. Rig

Posted 5 months ago

A. Hi
I would suggest you to contact the college in which you are taking admission and tell them you don't have your tc because of this reason. They could tell you what to do and help you with an other alternative.
Thank you
According to CBSE for preparing result of class 12 40% weightage should be given to class 12 either preboards or internal unit tests and half yearly marks. My school has not conducted any unit tests a

Posted 5 months ago

A. Hi,
Yes, you have the right to make a legal complaint against the school for failing to perform the required examinations; but, considering the current scenario and the school's financial status, the administration may decide to conduct exams now. I recommend that you speak with your school administration about the procedures they will use to assure correct marking before taking legal action. 
Thank you. 
Draft of RTI Application Saughting information about availability Original Copy of Sale deed bearing number 1563/1994 & 1564/1994 at Register office dated xx-xx-1994

Posted 5 months ago

A. It is your property or somebody else ?

if it is your property then you can apply copies directly instead of RTI.
Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield
Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town