Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (106)
Admiralty and Maritime (1)
Adoption (16)
Advertising (10)
Animal Laws (14)
Anticipatory Bail (8)
Arbitration and Mediation (17)
Aviation (8)
Banking (208)
Bankruptcy and Debt (78)
Cheque Bounce (63)
Child Custody (50)
Civil (738)
Commercial (36)
Consumer Protection (161)
Contracts and Agreements (140)
Corporate and Incorporation (35)
Criminal (363)
Customs, Excise (20)
Cyber Crime (48)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (87)
Debt and Lending Agreement (45)
Debt Collection (79)
Divorce (465)
Documentation (88)
Domestic Violence (154)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (4)
Employment and Labour (436)
Environment and Natural Resources (6)
Family (461)
Financial Markets and Services (36)
Government Contracts (7)
Human Rights (92)
Immigration (19)
Industrial Laws (31)
Insurance (43)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (13)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (21)
Juvenile (5)
Landlord and Tenant (166)
Licensing (12)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (11)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (6)
Mergers and Acquisition (2)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (32)
Muslim Laws (23)
Mutual Consent Divorce (8)
Oil and Gas (2)
Open Source Codes (2)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (2)
Partnership (21)
Police Laws (29)
Power of Attorney (39)
Privacy (22)
Property (1225)
Real Estate (163)
Registration (32)
RTI (43)
Sale (10)
Sale of Goods (14)
Sex Crime (30)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Software License (1)
Sports Law (3)
Tax (20)
Tax-GST (12)
Tax-Income Tax (58)
Tax-Property Tax (10)
Telecommunication (5)
Torts (4)
Transportation (18)
Trust and Society (NGO) (22)
Will (53)
Work Permits (7)
Writ (83)


I done business with few customer. They refused to give the payment, I done it without bill cuz on trust. I don't have address of them either any proof except contact no. I have to get around 1lakh f

Posted 1 week ago

A. Dear Client without nay address proof and bill it will be difficult for you or anyone to pursue the case and get your money from them. If you have their email ids then one can send a legal notice to their email ids asking them to pay the due amount.


I am a businessman who purchased goods on credit from company. I owe some amount to company and I am paying to company when I have funds available and I don't have any contract with company regarding

Posted 1 month ago

A. Dear Sir,
Yes, the company may charge interest at the agreed rates or at the rate of 18% per annum. Better, to come to an settlement about the interest rate and payment terms.

I could have explained more if background is known to me. I am at your service if you visit my office.

Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers and you may approach me through Vidhikarya for further clarifications.

Karan Lee

if the person is involved in an selling of an counterfeited products and goods, what are the possible charges or the conviction he/ she might have to face, in an legal jurdisction? Ie Ind

Posted 1 month ago

A. Dear Sir/ Ma'am,
Yes, legal action can be taken against the person involved in dealing with counterfeit goods. As per section 489 IPC a person dealing with counterfeited products which cause injury to other person can be punished with jail upto one year or fine or Jail & fine both.
Thank You.
After investigation police not registered FIR

Posted 3 months ago

A. Hi,
The police conduct an investigation following the filing of the FIR, which may end in arrests. Once the investigation is complete, the police will write all of their findings in a Challan, or charge sheet. The case is taken to court if the charge sheet has adequate evidence. It takes time and is subject to change depending on the procedure.
Thank you very much.
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Mrighankhi  Chakraborty
Mrighankhi Chakraborty
Simi  Paul
Simi Paul

Rushikesh Shinde

I ordered 2 books on website on 31 May 2021 and done a payment of 335 via my debit card. But after two months of waiting, the order has not been received still. I also tried to contact th

Posted 3 months ago

A. Hi, send legal notice to company, file consumer complaint,
You can ask for compensation too. If you have any such demand, you have to inform him in advance. You have the right to get your money on time in such cases and also ask for any losses you had because of such delays.
Please rate my answer*****,
Thank You
Rpy here
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
I am running an eCommerce business and sometimes some customers are abusive towards my teammates or towards me due to no or silly reasons. We have set our standards high for us always and we do not wa

Posted 4 months ago

A. Hi,
Hello you have all right to take action against such customers for abusing employees. But for that you'll have to record the call for betterment of your service. And inform your customer prior to picking up the call that this call is being recorded. And if any one abuses you'll have the proof to show and take action against such people.
Please rate if you find this review helpful.

Krishan Kumar

Defective marbles sold Money took on line and no bill is given

Posted 5 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
You may lodge complaint with concerned department to cancel his license and also lodge complaint with police. Your overall evidence coupled with evidence of others may be taken into consideration to register FIR by seizing other marbles which are now available in his shop.

Rate me Five Star*

Shubhendu Naiya

Hello, I have registered a Sole proprietorship company under which I am selling second-hand iPhones, so we take those iPhones from Customers, Vendors, in Lot, etc, so most of the time these people don

Posted 5 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
It is very risk job because if somebody lodge complaint police may raid your shop and there are chances that you may taken into police custody. Think twice before starting such business.

Rate me Five Star*


I bought an Acer Swift-3 laptop from an e-commerce website and the warranty will expire in July 2021. I log a complaint to Acer regarding the display problem, a serviceman comes and checks the display

Posted 5 months ago

A. Dear Sir
They are trying to see that warranty period is expired. Get issue a legal notice and threaten them to approach consumer forum to claim compensation.
Saumitra  Salunke
Saumitra Salunke
Amrendra  Kumar
Amrendra Kumar
Pardeep Kumar Dhiman  Dhiman
Pardeep Kumar Dhiman Dhiman


Cani I file an FIR against a Private Limited company for non-payment of Invoices? IF yes under which sections and sub sections it will proceed. (we sale goods to a party on credit period of 60 days an

Posted 6 months ago

A. why they have to inform you before changing address ?

First send legal notice through lawyer.
If then also not paid then can file recovery suit.
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town