Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (44)
Adoption (6)
Advertising (3)
Animal Laws (5)
Arbitration and Mediation (4)
Aviation (4)
Banking (79)
Bankruptcy and Debt (19)
Cheque Bounce (15)
Child Custody (17)
Civil (203)
Commercial (10)
Consumer Protection (67)
Contracts and Agreements (52)
Corporate and Incorporation (17)
Criminal (114)
Customs, Excise (4)
Cyber Crime (15)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (47)
Debt and Lending Agreement (19)
Debt Collection (26)
Divorce (123)
Divorce and Separation (33)
Documentation (35)
Domestic Violence (30)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (3)
Employment and Labour (196)
Environment and Natural Resources (2)
Family (119)
Financial Markets and Services (12)
Government Contracts (1)
Human Rights (34)
Immigration (7)
Industrial Laws (6)
Insurance (17)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (9)
International Laws (7)
IT Contracts (14)
Juvenile (3)
Landlord and Tenant (47)
Licensing (1)
Mail Fraud (5)
Maternity (4)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (1)
Mergers and Acquisition (1)
Military Laws (4)
Motor Accident (11)
Muslim Laws (2)
Mutual Consent Divorce (3)
Open Source Codes (1)
Partnership (8)
Police Laws (5)
Power of Attorney (8)
Privacy (10)
Property (297)
Real Estate (49)
Registration (10)
RTI (6)
Sale (6)
Sale of Goods (8)
Sex Crime (10)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Tax (6)
Tax-GST (2)
Tax-Income Tax (12)
Tax-Property Tax (3)
Telecommunication (1)
Torts (6)
Transportation (6)
Trust and Society (NGO) (7)
Will (17)
Work Permits (3)
Writ (14)
Sir, I have a house 300sq ft purchased in July 2013 for 16lakhs in name of my mother (registered owner) and a loan under my name. I am paying home loan since then. I purchased another house 800sqFt in

Posted 2 months ago

A. I think yes you will not have to pay any tax on that amount as it is used in paying the loan amount for the other house and this act is same as reinvesting the funds in property. The capital gain tax should not be applicable here but to be 100% sure I would suggest once you consult a CA.
if we need to withdraw our tax paid savings to purchase a house from our bank. so is there be any income tax concerns in it ? e.g property is worth 50 laks and I need to withdraw around 8-9 lakhs cash

Posted 5 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
Property cannot be purchased by paying cash and it will create a problem in future. You may pay all the amounts by way of Bank transfer or through cheque otherwise you will get a problem at future date but there cannot be any problem instantly.

Rate me Five Star*

mathilda fernandes

how much do i have to pay the govt in Karnatka once i sell the Agriculutal land...

Posted 1 year ago

A. Hi,It depends on howmuch property you are going to sell.
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town