Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (106)
Admiralty and Maritime (1)
Adoption (16)
Advertising (10)
Animal Laws (14)
Anticipatory Bail (8)
Arbitration and Mediation (17)
Aviation (8)
Banking (208)
Bankruptcy and Debt (78)
Cheque Bounce (63)
Child Custody (50)
Civil (738)
Commercial (36)
Consumer Protection (161)
Contracts and Agreements (140)
Corporate and Incorporation (35)
Criminal (363)
Customs, Excise (20)
Cyber Crime (48)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (87)
Debt and Lending Agreement (45)
Debt Collection (79)
Divorce (465)
Documentation (88)
Domestic Violence (154)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (4)
Employment and Labour (436)
Environment and Natural Resources (6)
Family (461)
Financial Markets and Services (36)
Government Contracts (7)
Human Rights (92)
Immigration (19)
Industrial Laws (31)
Insurance (43)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (13)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (21)
Juvenile (5)
Landlord and Tenant (166)
Licensing (12)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (11)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (6)
Mergers and Acquisition (2)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (32)
Muslim Laws (23)
Mutual Consent Divorce (8)
Oil and Gas (2)
Open Source Codes (2)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (2)
Partnership (21)
Police Laws (29)
Power of Attorney (39)
Privacy (22)
Property (1225)
Real Estate (163)
Registration (32)
RTI (43)
Sale (10)
Sale of Goods (14)
Sex Crime (30)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Software License (1)
Sports Law (3)
Tax (20)
Tax-GST (12)
Tax-Income Tax (58)
Tax-Property Tax (10)
Telecommunication (5)
Torts (4)
Transportation (18)
Trust and Society (NGO) (22)
Will (53)
Work Permits (7)
Writ (83)
Planning to buy apparent which is holder of NRI ( As of now in UK ) more than 6 years he is staying out of india. This NRI will give SPA to his father so that he will register/sell the property. 1) T

Posted 3 weeks ago

A. Dear Client,
It's best if you get an opinion on this TDS-related component from a trained chartered accountant or a banking specialist, as they're better placed to do so. Hope this clarifies your query.
Thank you!
I am purchasing a house with bank loan. After registration of this house, I will sell my other house and make repayment to the bank. In this case can I claim capital gain exemption? Thank you.

Posted 2 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
You may contact any chartered accountant for accurate information and guidance as it pertains to financial matter.

I could have explained more if background is known to me. I am at your service if you visit my office.

Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers and you may approach me through Vidhikarya for further clarifications.

Ankur Das

The land has approximately value of 90lakhs and it is divided in 6 people on selling the land do a individual come under any kind of taxation

Posted 3 months ago

A. Hi,
Agricultural income is defined under section 2(1A) of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Agricultural income is wholly exempt from tax provided that the individual's i) total agricultural income is less than Rs. 5,000 and ii) the total income, excluding agricultural income, is less than the basic exemption limit.
Please rate my answer
Thank You
Hi All, I purchased my first flat in April 2019. I got the property tax receipt this month(July 2021) from corporation for the period October 2016 to 2020-2021. The pending tax was from October 201

Posted 4 months ago

A. Kya aap ke dawara flate lete time jo sale deed likha gya tha usme aisi koi baat likhi gai thi ki bakaya tax aap hi jama karega ya phir landlord jama karega.
Agar aisa likha hai ki bakaya tax land lord jama karega tab aap ek application vibhag ko sari baate likhte hue bheje ki is tax ko purane land lord se vashul kiya jae.
Jab aap property ko dekh rahe the tab aap ki duty thi ki aap uske baare me sahi jaankari prapt kare.
Phir bhi aap vibhag se contact kare or unko apni problems share kare ki ...ReadMore
Pardeep Kumar Dhiman  Dhiman
Pardeep Kumar Dhiman Dhiman


Are there any extra charges if property tax is not paid for 2-3 years

Posted 5 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
Normally, there will be no extra charges if you do not pay tax for 2-3 years. But, be sure that you pay the tax every year regularly otherwise somebody else pay the tax on your behalf and may create some documents to falsely claim your property.

Rate me Five Star*
if we need to withdraw our tax paid savings to purchase a house from our bank. so is there be any income tax concerns in it ? e.g property is worth 50 laks and I need to withdraw around 8-9 lakhs cash

Posted 5 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
Property cannot be purchased by paying cash and it will create a problem in future. You may pay all the amounts by way of Bank transfer or through cheque otherwise you will get a problem at future date but there cannot be any problem instantly.

Rate me Five Star*



Posted 9 months ago

A. Hi,
If you have doubts regarding the notice, you can file an RTI to know more about the same. You will get information for the same. If you found this helpful, please rate us.


I purchased an NA plot size 30*40 in the year 1985, but didn't entered it in municipality and there was no kjp at that time also. But Now I went to corporation to get my plot entered.. they are askin

Posted 9 months ago

A. Hi,
You can approach the Court claiming that the development charges have no retrospective effect. We will need more details to give you other grounds of defence.
If you found this helpful, please rate us.


I want to apply under OBC non creamy layer and want to know about my eligibility for the same. 1) Service Criteria My mother is a homemaker and my father became Class A Officer after the age of 40 y

Posted 11 months ago

A. Hi,
In order to qualify as an OBC non-creamy layer candidate, the applicant’s parents’ annual income should be less than Rs. 8 lakhs. Salary and agricultural income are not to be considered as income for calculating annual income for creamy layer status.

Shrenik Chaudhari

Hello, Mr A sold a flat to Mr B in year 1994. Mr B sold the flat to Mr. C in 2000. Mr C died in 2011 and through will it was transferred to Mr. D. The name transfer to Mr D was done in 2011 and probat

Posted 1 year ago

A. hello,
please provide more details on this issue to serve you. the facts are missing.
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town