Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo

New ground of Divorce - Supreme Court

Posted On : July 27, 2017
There are many ground for divorce as stated in the Hindu marriage Act as amended up to date, but the Supreme Court has allowed one additional ground of divorce which is a very Welcome approach and upholds the BAR of INDIAN CULTURE. In INDIA marriage is not between two persons only but it is between two families. It is expected that the couple will take care of each other parents as their own parents which is unlike in other foreign countries where the children leave their parents to die in old age keeping their parents aloof from the love of the children and off springs and are left to die at OLD AGE HOMES at that age when they most require it as because the old age of the parents in considered to be the childhood of the parents. The parents at the ir young change NEVER DISREGARDED OR ABANDONED their children when they needed their parents and now at OLD AGE THEY ARE BEING DISCARDED AND DISREGARDED. The Apex Court has held that if a Wife forces her husband to leave his parents then it can be treated as a valid ground for divorce and separation.
Written By :
Vedant Lakhotia

Recommended Free Legal Advices
question markDivorce planning due to extramarital affair
Dear Client, Yes, you can go without her. Actually it depends how quickly you would like to finish the case. There is no set standard rules with regard to number of times. But it can be solved otherwise. Shanti Ranjan Behera Advocate
question markDivorce
Dear madam, File maintenance case and domestic violence case. If necessary file 498 A CRPC case
question markNeed Advice ..
U should file RCR petition. And send legal notice through lawyer
question markHow to file a divorce petition?
Yes you can file a divorce petition and you will have to have a reason for filing the case. You can site mental cruelty as one of the reasons.
question markDomestic voilence
Dear Sir Just file series of cases against him
Expert Lawyers in Divorce and Separation

Please enter the text



Send your queries to

[email protected]
Consult Divorce and Separation Lawyers from your City!
Post Your Matter
Post Your Matter to connect with the Lawyer online
Call 7604047602 for any assistance
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town