Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (106)
Admiralty and Maritime (1)
Adoption (16)
Advertising (10)
Animal Laws (14)
Anticipatory Bail (8)
Arbitration and Mediation (17)
Aviation (8)
Banking (208)
Bankruptcy and Debt (78)
Cheque Bounce (63)
Child Custody (50)
Civil (738)
Commercial (36)
Consumer Protection (161)
Contracts and Agreements (140)
Corporate and Incorporation (35)
Criminal (363)
Customs, Excise (20)
Cyber Crime (48)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (87)
Debt and Lending Agreement (45)
Debt Collection (79)
Divorce (465)
Documentation (88)
Domestic Violence (154)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (4)
Employment and Labour (436)
Environment and Natural Resources (6)
Family (461)
Financial Markets and Services (36)
Government Contracts (7)
Human Rights (92)
Immigration (19)
Industrial Laws (31)
Insurance (43)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (13)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (21)
Juvenile (5)
Landlord and Tenant (166)
Licensing (12)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (11)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (6)
Mergers and Acquisition (2)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (32)
Muslim Laws (23)
Mutual Consent Divorce (8)
Oil and Gas (2)
Open Source Codes (2)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (2)
Partnership (21)
Police Laws (29)
Power of Attorney (39)
Privacy (22)
Property (1225)
Real Estate (163)
Registration (32)
RTI (43)
Sale (10)
Sale of Goods (14)
Sex Crime (30)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Software License (1)
Sports Law (3)
Tax (20)
Tax-GST (12)
Tax-Income Tax (58)
Tax-Property Tax (10)
Telecommunication (5)
Torts (4)
Transportation (18)
Trust and Society (NGO) (22)
Will (53)
Work Permits (7)
Writ (83)

Adarsh Aggarwal

How to deal with dead items in GST & Income Tax

Posted 3 weeks ago

A. Dear Sir/ Ma'am,
You need to specify exactly about the item that is dead and bothering you and provide more details to get back any correct answer for your question.
Thank you. Have a very nice day.

Mani Manickam

As an Accountant I am asking this question. Our Shop ( Retail dealer) in July had out put of CGST and SGST of Rs.20000/- each. Our supplier did not file his GSTR 1 in time. Hence our ITC of July is sh

Posted 1 month ago

A. Dear Client,
As per the condition prescribed under Section 27(3) of the GST Law every taxpayer has to pay tax compulsorily for filling GST Return and the valid return will be used for claiming Input Tax Credit.
Thank You.


we have appeared for gst audit for the period 2017-18 and 2018-19 and they have raised demand for wrong head tax payment of Rs.620154 and we have paid the same through Drc-03 and they also told claim

Posted 2 months ago

A. The limitation period that applies for an application of a tax refund is 2 years irrespective of the fact that you have received an audit report before or after the refund application.

Thank you very much
Hello, I have registered a business on Jan 2020 on the GST portal - and my business generates income from international transactions that don't happen in India, so since then I have been fi

Posted 2 months ago

A. Dear Client,
You may get appropriate advice from the chartered accountant or concerned expert in the field. You cannot file a Nil returns statement when you are generating some income through International transactions so please get legalize your transactions.
Thank you!

Shubhendu Naiya

Hello, I have registered a business on Jan 2020 on the GST portal - and my business generates income from international transactions that don't happen in India, so since then I have been fi

Posted 2 months ago

A. Hi,
Annual return is filed within 60 days from the date on which the Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held or if no AGM is held then you have to file an annual return within 60 days from the date on which the AGM should have been held together with the statement specifying the reasons for not holding the AGM with such fees or additional fees as may be prescribed. The first AGM should be held within 18 months from the date of incorporation. So, if you have not conducted an AGM from January 2020 t ...ReadMore
Hi Last year I took packers and movers service along with godown in Pune, Maharastra. For last one year my luggage was lying in his godown. Last month, I took my luggage back to my home town. As promi

Posted 5 months ago

A. Hi,
A person can report a GST fraud in many ways including visiting the official portal, clicking on CBEC MITRA Helpdesk and choosing "Raise Web Ticket" to file the complaint. Alternatively, people can email the complaint to [email protected]
If you find my answer helpful then kindly rate me.
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Pardeep Kumar Dhiman  Dhiman
Pardeep Kumar Dhiman Dhiman


Hi, I am a designer and I recently started freelancing for an international client. My question is, do I need to register for GST? My income is below 20lakh inr.

Posted 6 months ago

A. It is not mandatory but good to have it as if your business goes more than 20 lac then you will have to have it.

Pavan Kumar Pammi

Am have taken franchise busines of fast food selling shawarma and grill chicken only. Franchisor charging me GST 5% from gross sales. However we are not charging 5% from customers and even in the prin

Posted 8 months ago

A. You will have to go by business SOPs. Ask a CA about the same.

If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Hope this information is useful


For Online Matrimonial Startup Business, Registration of Sole Proprietorship or GST is mandatory.

Posted 9 months ago

A. Hi,
Yes, both are mandatory if you are the sole owner.
If you found this helpful, please rate us.
I have registered for the GST ,I have recieved the query for Duly Notarising original Consent letter and Authorised signatory letter Please help me in query documentation Budget 400 Rs. Please dont s

Posted 11 months ago

A. Hi,
You can find the format of the consent letter online. Take the necessary documents and get them notarized at the nearest notary public office.
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town