Vidhikarya Logo
Callback Request
Call Back Request
Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login
  • You can view Lawyers profile
  • You can send message to the Lawyer
  • You can request for their contact number
  • You can share documents with the Lawyers

Submit Your Request and Connect with Lawyers. Lawyers will respond to your query.

{{ emailErrorMessage }}

Select if you have a case to file in the court or where you need the lawyer in person. For advice/consultation, documentation, legal notice related items you can take service from Lawyers from other locations as well.

Select if you don't want your name to be shown anywhere
By selecting these, Lawyers may contact you directly.
Maximum is 10000 character !
Post Your Matter
Symbol for Lawyer
Find Lawyers by Location

Download the Clients App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Contact Details

[email protected]
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT


Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro
Celebrating 5 years