Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (44)
Adoption (6)
Advertising (3)
Animal Laws (5)
Arbitration and Mediation (4)
Aviation (4)
Banking (79)
Bankruptcy and Debt (19)
Cheque Bounce (15)
Child Custody (17)
Civil (203)
Commercial (10)
Consumer Protection (67)
Contracts and Agreements (52)
Corporate and Incorporation (17)
Criminal (114)
Customs, Excise (4)
Cyber Crime (15)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (47)
Debt and Lending Agreement (19)
Debt Collection (26)
Divorce (123)
Divorce and Separation (33)
Documentation (35)
Domestic Violence (30)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (3)
Employment and Labour (196)
Environment and Natural Resources (2)
Family (119)
Financial Markets and Services (12)
Government Contracts (1)
Human Rights (34)
Immigration (7)
Industrial Laws (6)
Insurance (17)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (9)
International Laws (7)
IT Contracts (14)
Juvenile (3)
Landlord and Tenant (47)
Licensing (1)
Mail Fraud (5)
Maternity (4)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (1)
Mergers and Acquisition (1)
Military Laws (4)
Motor Accident (11)
Muslim Laws (2)
Mutual Consent Divorce (3)
Open Source Codes (1)
Partnership (8)
Police Laws (5)
Power of Attorney (8)
Privacy (10)
Property (297)
Real Estate (49)
Registration (10)
RTI (6)
Sale (6)
Sale of Goods (8)
Sex Crime (10)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Tax (6)
Tax-GST (2)
Tax-Income Tax (12)
Tax-Property Tax (3)
Telecommunication (1)
Torts (6)
Transportation (6)
Trust and Society (NGO) (7)
Will (17)
Work Permits (3)
Writ (14)
Sir I am Kumar from Vijayawada Ap can I contest as mla candidate in other state such as goa next year as it is having elections next year . Is it possible to contest from other state as mla not mp

Posted 5 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
You have to go through the various provisions of constitution of India and also go through local circulars issued by concerned Election Officer. Apart from this you must have election ID and must be supported by two other persons having Voter ID.

Rate me Five Star*


How I will check my details, as only one number is registered with two Voter cards (Mine and my wife). While login with my number on Website, only my wife's details is caring ou

Posted 6 months ago

A. Hi,
Since the online version of the correction is not working for you, you may need to visit the local electoral office and get your id corrected there.
If you found my answer helpful then kindly rate me.


Can a person (individual) challenge government in court ?

Posted 3 years ago

A. dear client in your case Yes a person can do so but for a valid reason. Do you have a reason and evidences to support your case? If yes then go ahead and file a case against the government.
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town