Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (106)
Admiralty and Maritime (1)
Adoption (16)
Advertising (10)
Animal Laws (14)
Anticipatory Bail (8)
Arbitration and Mediation (17)
Aviation (8)
Banking (208)
Bankruptcy and Debt (78)
Cheque Bounce (63)
Child Custody (50)
Civil (738)
Commercial (36)
Consumer Protection (161)
Contracts and Agreements (140)
Corporate and Incorporation (35)
Criminal (363)
Customs, Excise (20)
Cyber Crime (48)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (87)
Debt and Lending Agreement (45)
Debt Collection (79)
Divorce (465)
Documentation (88)
Domestic Violence (154)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (4)
Employment and Labour (436)
Environment and Natural Resources (6)
Family (461)
Financial Markets and Services (36)
Government Contracts (7)
Human Rights (92)
Immigration (19)
Industrial Laws (31)
Insurance (43)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (13)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (21)
Juvenile (5)
Landlord and Tenant (166)
Licensing (12)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (11)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (6)
Mergers and Acquisition (2)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (32)
Muslim Laws (23)
Mutual Consent Divorce (8)
Oil and Gas (2)
Open Source Codes (2)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (2)
Partnership (21)
Police Laws (29)
Power of Attorney (39)
Privacy (22)
Property (1225)
Real Estate (163)
Registration (32)
RTI (43)
Sale (10)
Sale of Goods (14)
Sex Crime (30)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Software License (1)
Sports Law (3)
Tax (20)
Tax-GST (12)
Tax-Income Tax (58)
Tax-Property Tax (10)
Telecommunication (5)
Torts (4)
Transportation (18)
Trust and Society (NGO) (22)
Will (53)
Work Permits (7)
Writ (83)


hello, my slef Ramya .my sister is an undergraduate she sent her aadhaar card to online data entry (form filling) website.she don't know about the company is genuine or fake.they assigned her to comp

Posted 1 month ago

A. Dear Client,
First you have to make clear whether the company is genuine or not which can be checked on Ministry of Corporate Affairs website through its registration number. In case, the company is fake you can file an FIR against that company. Because a genuine company understand the condition of employee and do not take lump sum amount as fine from employee. In case you served with a legal notice check the background of a lawyer as there are chances of fraud.
Thank You.
As a registered medical practitioner(mbbs) working in a private clinic, can I earn money by teaching yoga or conducting art workshops online classes... I need clarity on this.

Posted 5 months ago

A. Hi,
If you work in a private clinic, you have no restrictions on practising in other professions. However, there is no barrier if you work part-time, but if you work full-time at a government clinic, there would be an issue with being affiliated with other activities at the same time.
Thank you very much. Please give the answer a rating.
माझा शेतातून विजेची मोठी लाईन गेली आहे. ती लाईन मोठ्या मोठ्या टॉवर वर लावण्य

Posted 5 months ago

A. Hi
Please re write your query in English. Its difficult to understand.
Iam working as an Asst Manager in PSU bank.My husband wants to start a software company involving me and himself as a directors.Will this be a problem to me ? if the company earns profits then i wante

Posted 9 months ago

A. Hi,
No, you cannot hold a second position while employed by the Government. The bank can terminate your services if they find out.
If you wish to join your husband as a director of the company, you will need to first resign from your bank posting.
The consequences depend on the gravity of the offence, they can range from fines to imprisonment.
If you found this helpful, please rate us.
Requesting you take right action to implement the direction of Dt.xx.12.2020 of Office of the Telangana State legal services authority, Telangana State-500 066 Written to The R

Posted 10 months ago

A. Hi,
You file a petition before the High court seeking the execution of the order, in case you are aggrieved party then challenge the same before national legal services authority
If you find this helpful, please rate us.


Hi, I have worked exactly 1 year in my previous company, they are big cheaters they hold 2 months salaries of the employees purposefully. If we ask they tell there is no client payments. Somehow I

Posted 1 year ago

A. But where the work permit came in all this ?
why you are so shy to even put name of company ?
your call owner means you accepted you are slave.
they shouted and you were in coma for 2 years.
what will happen to you if they cross level of shouting.

Advocate Ankur Goel
(Complete Law Shield) #YourLifeYourChoice
Note - This is just a small advice. Proper advice can happen only after going through details.
Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield
Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
please assist me in know the legal requirements to start a small lodge rooms business i need advice on registrations and permits licenses for the same for start up

Posted 1 year ago

A. Hi,
For starting any business you need to register the business. Also, you will need license for opening the lodge. It is advisable to contact a lawyer for further legal process.
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town