related to child education allowance related to child education allowance

Sir,
I am from sawai madhopur.my father is posted in railway on 4200 paygrade. He have second wife and my mother and me leaving with my maternal grandfather till 15 years ago. He was receive child education allowance from fake documents of my brother and myself. i want to reveal this forgery in court and recevied my recovery or punish them. any possibility about this

A.Dear client, you can send a legal notice.For details,pl. contact some advocate through vidhikarya.com

A.Dear client kindly file complaint before higher authorities that you and your brother did not received any education allowances from railway authority.

Anonymous

Replied 4 years ago

but punish to karwa sakte hai
yes or no

A.Lodge a complaint with the higher authorities that you and your brother did not received any education allowances from railway.

Anonymous

Replied 4 years ago

thanks
sir ,
my father is posted at kota in rajasthan now. He will retired on 2028.Last Recovery was recieved in 2016-17 them.
where will i lodge complaint

If your father is in service then you can lodge a complaint with higher authorities and he will be suspended and enquiry will be made.

Anonymous

Replied 4 years ago

sir ,
where will i lodge complaint.

question iconFire noc for booked property
H i client, The department does proper inspection for such NOC. There are a huge requirement for such decision by the department. Once the officer comes in for verification and finds a dispute, a de...
question iconLicensing Authority
Hello Client, There are three types of Drug Licenses, one is Retail Drug License which is issued to a firm to run a chemist shop, the second one is a Wholesale Drug License which is issued to a firm...
question iconNeed a legal advice
Dear Client This is illegal and you can not run applications for games involving money you have to take approvals and perform legal obligations. Hope it helps.
question iconRegarding licensing authority
Dear Client Homeopathic drug retail and wholesale license is granted by Drugs Control Department. Hope it helps
question iconFraud by an RTO agent
Dear Client In this case you can lodge a police complaint for cheating and get him punished for this crime. Try to avoid this kind if scenario where you pay to get the license without going through th...