Regarding mental harassment and false case Regarding mental harassment and false case

Sir, my company has sent me a legal notice for posting on LinkedIn. They have harassed me mentally and tried to exort rs 10 lakh as compensation. Kindly help me.

Responded 1 day ago

First of all you need to reply to the legal notice by the help of your lawyer. Then you can file against them for harrasment.

Subhashis Paul

Responded 2 days ago

A.First of all you should send them the reply to their legal notice as your defense with the help of an advocate then if they still harass you then you may sue the said company for their wrongful activities against you.

question iconblackmailing - I met through grinder
You should inform the whole incident to the cyber crime department of your local jurisdiction and lodge a complaint against him for blackmailing you and extorting money. You should not worry about your family since it will be a confidential matter between you and the police authority.
question iconISA Agreement
Dear Client, As you have lost your job that might be depending on the merit. And regarding the money they are asking from you you can lodge a FIR in the nearest police station.
question iconData entry job: asking for 4000 to pay to complete work or legal notice
Dear client, This is the 5th complaint we have received on this platform regarding the same problem. Whichever company it is, do not pay them anything anymore. It is a fraudulent company. They cannot send you any legal notice, if they say so, ask them to pay your money back first. Please be careful before signing up for such jobs.
question iconCan I pay that company?
Dear Client, You may go through the terms and condition to which you entered with that company. If there is any such clause to which you agreed then it becomes your duty to comply with the said conditions. However any illegal conditions may not be enforceable in law, hence you may go through the conditions once again and revert with the clauses making your responsible to pay such a huge amount.
question iconI have shared an audio clip of a women on whatsup
Dear cleint, In Ambalal Sarabhai Enterprise Ltd. v KS Infraspace LLP Limited and another, the Supreme Court held that “WhatsApp messages, which are virtual verbal communications are a matter of evidence with regard to their meaning and its content to be proved during the trial by evidence in chief and cross-examination”.