Christian from sc reserved constituencies. Christian from sc reserved constituencies.

Dear sir,
(1) Is a christian eligible to contest from sc reserved constituencies ?
(2) if not,then what is the procedure to fight against such a open misuse ?
(3) What are the evidences should have to proceed with the above mentioned case ?

A.Dear Mr G.V. Saikumar,
1.Refer to your question No 1... The answer is NO.
2.Ref to your question of No 2...There are other misuses not this misuse.Share the complete case history like name of the State.. District...Name of the Constituency... Assembly Constituency.. or Parliamentary Constituency...Constituency Number etc... Do not give sweeping statements.
3.Ref to your Point No 3
All these Rules and Regulations are written in English, Hindi and all the recognised regional languages.
Read them carefully... find out the violations.. and then get in touch with me through vidhikarya.com

File a Election Petition and get a stay or order or if elected challenge it.

question iconPolitical party flag
Hi client, If anybody has used your private car without your consent it amounts to an offence. Lodge an FIR immediately. Thanks and Regards Simi Paul
question iconPlease let me know the acts, sections, and the sub sections
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, Article 173 of the Constitution of India which states the qualifications for State Legislature membership mentions these things.
question iconRelection of committee members
Dear Client, the election can be considered as new term of 2 years generally. a person is not eligible if he falls under any category of By law 118. (assuming you are from Maharashtra).
question iconElection nomination and loan due
Dear Client, The grounds for disqualification of a candidate standing for state legislative assembly elections are: (1) In the first place, you must not hold any office of profit under the Government...
question iconDisqualification- member in panchayat gets disqualified
Panchayat is a civic body whose members are accountable to the office and the citizens of those villages coming under the panchayat. If there are irregularities then the authority having the powers ca...
Election Campaign and Political Laws Lawyers