Gas agency Gas agency

Sir. We r apply a gas agency name of my son.
Gas agency issued my son Bt my son r job in PVT Ltd company. So gas Company say to my son first resignation for privise job then after issued licence for u. So pls guide me. So which any solution suggest me. My son r not resigned company & license issued my son. Pls guide me

A.Sir, according to the rules
1. A person employed in any pvt company cannot have a gas agency issued on his name.

As he has not resigned from his post in the pvt ltd company it is advised that

1. You either make him resign and carry on the work with the gas agency OR ELSE

2. Transfer the license issued against the name of your son to any other person who is a family member [not working in a private limited company]

An employed person cannot get agency in his name. Better get the licenses transferred in the name of any other family member or do as told by the Company authorities.

question iconFire noc for booked property
H i client, The department does proper inspection for such NOC. There are a huge requirement for such decision by the department. Once the officer comes in for verification and finds a dispute, a de...
question iconLicensing Authority
Hello Client, There are three types of Drug Licenses, one is Retail Drug License which is issued to a firm to run a chemist shop, the second one is a Wholesale Drug License which is issued to a firm...
question iconNeed a legal advice
Dear Client This is illegal and you can not run applications for games involving money you have to take approvals and perform legal obligations. Hope it helps.
question iconRegarding licensing authority
Dear Client Homeopathic drug retail and wholesale license is granted by Drugs Control Department. Hope it helps
question iconFraud by an RTO agent
Dear Client In this case you can lodge a police complaint for cheating and get him punished for this crime. Try to avoid this kind if scenario where you pay to get the license without going through th...