What is the meaning of "Due for Admission"? What is the meaning of "Due for Admission"?

Dear Sir/Ma'am, I request you to answer my following query: I had filed PIL in Bombay High Court last month. two hearings take place and now given date of 24/04/2019. While checking status of case, under the column of stage, it shows "DUE FOR ADMISSION". What is its meaning? Is court positive of admitting the PIL? because previously it was showing "PRE-ADMISSION STAGE" Please answer my questions.

Now it is for you to place sufficient records and submit orally and convince the Judge so that it can be admitted.

ravish sharma

Replied 3 years ago

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your reply. Can you please tell me what "Due for Admission" exactly mean?

question iconPolitical party flag
Hi client, If anybody has used your private car without your consent it amounts to an offence. Lodge an FIR immediately. Thanks and Regards Simi Paul
question iconPlease let me know the acts, sections, and the sub sections
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, Article 173 of the Constitution of India which states the qualifications for State Legislature membership mentions these things.
question iconRelection of committee members
Dear Client, the election can be considered as new term of 2 years generally. a person is not eligible if he falls under any category of By law 118. (assuming you are from Maharashtra).
question iconElection nomination and loan due
Dear Client, The grounds for disqualification of a candidate standing for state legislative assembly elections are: (1) In the first place, you must not hold any office of profit under the Government...
question iconDisqualification- member in panchayat gets disqualified
Panchayat is a civic body whose members are accountable to the office and the citizens of those villages coming under the panchayat. If there are irregularities then the authority having the powers ca...
Election Campaign and Political Laws Lawyers