Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (105)
Admiralty and Maritime (1)
Adoption (16)
Advertising (10)
Animal Laws (14)
Anticipatory Bail (8)
Arbitration and Mediation (17)
Aviation (8)
Banking (207)
Bankruptcy and Debt (78)
Cheque Bounce (63)
Child Custody (50)
Civil (737)
Commercial (36)
Consumer Protection (161)
Contracts and Agreements (138)
Corporate and Incorporation (34)
Criminal (362)
Customs, Excise (20)
Cyber Crime (48)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (87)
Debt and Lending Agreement (45)
Debt Collection (77)
Divorce (462)
Documentation (88)
Domestic Violence (153)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (4)
Employment and Labour (435)
Environment and Natural Resources (6)
Family (460)
Financial Markets and Services (36)
Government Contracts (7)
Human Rights (92)
Immigration (19)
Industrial Laws (31)
Insurance (43)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (12)
International Laws (12)
IT Contracts (21)
Juvenile (5)
Landlord and Tenant (166)
Licensing (12)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (11)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (6)
Mergers and Acquisition (2)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (32)
Muslim Laws (23)
Mutual Consent Divorce (8)
Oil and Gas (2)
Open Source Codes (2)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (2)
Partnership (21)
Police Laws (28)
Power of Attorney (39)
Privacy (22)
Property (1217)
Real Estate (162)
Registration (31)
RTI (43)
Sale (10)
Sale of Goods (14)
Sex Crime (30)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Software License (1)
Sports Law (3)
Tax (20)
Tax-GST (12)
Tax-Income Tax (58)
Tax-Property Tax (10)
Telecommunication (5)
Torts (4)
Transportation (18)
Trust and Society (NGO) (22)
Will (53)
Work Permits (7)
Writ (82)


Want to ask if instead of a private complaint under the POCSO act, can a public prosecutor file a complaint on behalf of the victim?

Posted 5 months ago

A. I don't think there is anything which prohibits a public prosecutor form doing so as it is all about social justice. He may not write it down being complainant but can assist the victim in doing so.

Private complaint can be filed by a public servant: A Court of Sessions, or the Special Court under the POCSO Act, can take cognizance of a complaint filed by a public servant, who is discharging her/his official duty.

l Private complaint can be filed by a friend or relative: The victim need not b ...ReadMore


I have two boys. Elder one is 9 years old and another one is 4 years. my elder one plays with the ball on a wall since this being covid time and he can not go out to play. But our neighbor starts hitt

Posted 6 months ago

A. Hi,
Please consider settling the issue cordially first. If only that does not work, then file a complaint with the society/ apartment management if you live in a colony or an apartment.
If you found my answer helpful then kindly rate me.
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield
Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield


Sir Case डिसीजन-- We the juveniles after admonishing them. There shall be no disqualification of the juvenile and records concerning to this case shall be removed that the concerned autho

Posted 6 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
Your question is not clear.
Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield
Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
I was not able to pay school fee as I had lost job covid school is not providing 10th class report card and TC what I can do

Posted 6 months ago

A. the courts have already held that TC shuld not be withheld if somebody is not able to pay fees.
send a legal notice first.
or can approach District Education officer.
Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield
Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield
sir, i am a student that has been falsely charged for section 307 and arms act. The gun was not in my possession it was falsely given to the police by the goons who filed case on me. Sir the case is

Posted 11 months ago

A. Hi,
There is no bar to apply for any govt. job even when a case is pending against you. The reason behind is that the matter is still pending in the Court or you can say it is sub-judice in the Court. If you had been convicted then there would have been a problem for you, because, most of the departments first ask, if you are ever convicted under any law for crime against women or under any other law, or, is there any criminal case pending against the applicant. And if pending then provide the ...ReadMore
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town