Thailand Scammers Sucking Indian Importer's. (Double A Paper Scam)

Posted On : March 4, 2019
Listen to this article

Table of Contents

Global Scammers, if you are related to international trade this article will be immensely benefited to you. The business of import export has it's own glory of several years and in today's era every one wants to GO GLOBAL cross the geographical boundaries and penetrate in new market.

But BE WARE there are some scammers active in global market and creates big troubles for you, so in this article I will discuss Double A paper scam of Thailand. Let's Start.

The group of scammer active on whats'app they pretend that they are mass suppliers and can export A4 size copier paper (paper used in photocopy, office stationery etc.)

Double A is a famous brand of paper in Thailand, the scammers pretend that they are sales manager and can arrange bulk quantity of papers in a very cheap price one rim approx 0.70 USD which is not possible as they don't have material so offers very low price.

They always offer C.I.F terms and demands advance 100% first and if you will say;"how can make advance 100% first time"? then they will offer following slabs:

Payment Terms:

30% T/T to recover all operational cost like packing, labeling, loading, Phytosanitry test,rental of trucks for local transportation and transportation to loading port.

30% against Bill of lading and all shipping documents.

40% against arrival of goods and confirmation of quality.

in reality they don't have any material or warehouse etc. They will take advance and disappear SO be alert from them.

where as genuine supplier works only through proper channel they don't work on whatsapp. the scammer will never ready for LC (Letter of Credit payment terms.

they will provide you all fake documents like proforma invoice, Bill of lading, Fake passport, Fake registration no. etc.

For more info please mail me:

[email protected]

Adv. Abhishek Srivastava.

DISCLAIMER: The above article is intended to unveil the group of global scammers they are active on whatsapp and creating big troubles to Indian Importer's.please refer the following link.

Written By:
Abhishek  Srivastava

Abhishek Srivastava


Recommended Free Legal Advices
question markcall-cum show cause notice 2 Response(s)
Hi, the government decides on products prohibitions and restrictions from time to time through international trade policy. To summarise, a No Objection Certificate from the Commodity Board may be required for specific products on import/export in order to safeguard local commodity makers which in India is Central Drugs Standard Control Organization. Directorate General of Health Services which is form 42 and 43 of the the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940. Thank you. Kindly rate the answer.
question markUnable to handover keys after vacating apartment. Owner charging double. 1 Response(s)
It is clear that you have left the flat and taken back your security money with prior notice as per agreement may be 90%. So it is presumed that as owner has returned security money he has been satisfactorily discharged you from your liability. However subsequently due to unavoidable circumstances you are unable to return back keys. So donot worry arrange to return the keys as soon as possible . If owner claims money /rent arbitrarily you may defend and take relief through consumer court , and hopefully owner will not choose to drag these issues .
question markForeign company registration 8 Response(s)
So you wanted to open a marketing office in India which will be subsidiary to your parent company. For that purpose your need to register a Pvt. company with a registered office India then you can apply for GST registration also. Regards Rajeev RJ Associates Trivandrum Kerala
question markConsumer Rights 4 Response(s)
I would agree on the point. There is none provision to sell the mobile and any product form the overseas without label. You need to check the purchase place and get it verify that this produce is original or duplicate To write the legal answer is not possible for me. As you may also write the question only not the situation If you have further questions, would like a file the case and need advice for the same or have any challenges in the process, Better advice can be given you only after have detail discussion with you. For further discussion & information about your case feel free contact me Regards Adv. Vikas Pandey 9717832755
question markRecruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil) under state government of Arunachal 3 Response(s)
According to the your above statement no need to approach CAT .