#AyantikaMondal..Read & Reply...related to Medicine business licensing.. #AyantikaMondal..Read & Reply...related to Medicine business licensing..

1.1. Can someone sell medicines in retail if he have license for selling medicines in wholesale ?
1.2. If yes, then, Can he also sell medicines online within the same district ?
2.1. if someone have retail license for selling medicines ,then, can he also sell online within the same district ?

Anish Palkar

A.1.1) You can sell medicines in retail only if you have D. pharmacy i.e. DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY , selling of medicines in wholesale DOES NOT QUALIFY for selling in retail shop.
1.2) ONLY retailer can medicines online within the same City area
1.3) Yes, if you have retail license for selling medicines then you can also sell online within the same city.
1.4) If you want the retail medical license you can get it, we can guide you for the same

If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Do show me the entire set of documents & I shall be able to guide you more into this matter.
Your query is answered in detail. We can help you in getting done the same & Complete Legal Documentation works. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

A.Your questions telated to different circulars issued by pharmacy and health departments. Please check with them otherwise you will be misled.

We have worked with almost all the reputed online pharmacy to comply with their licenses:-

Please note,

A. you need to apply for a retail Drug license in Form 20 and Form 21 ( depend on the state to state).

B. Further, we need to apply a retail Drug license for additional classes of drugs. S- H & X

C. There is no law to govern online pharmacies but some compliance required to comply as IT enables service under IT act.

D. we need to have a retain license under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, and the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 to sell S- X and H and must maintain the prescriptions.

question iconFire noc for booked property
H i client, The department does proper inspection for such NOC. There are a huge requirement for such decision by the department. Once the officer comes in for verification and finds a dispute, a de...
question iconLicensing Authority
Hello Client, There are three types of Drug Licenses, one is Retail Drug License which is issued to a firm to run a chemist shop, the second one is a Wholesale Drug License which is issued to a firm...
question iconNeed a legal advice
Dear Client This is illegal and you can not run applications for games involving money you have to take approvals and perform legal obligations. Hope it helps.
question iconRegarding licensing authority
Dear Client Homeopathic drug retail and wholesale license is granted by Drugs Control Department. Hope it helps
question iconFraud by an RTO agent
Dear Client In this case you can lodge a police complaint for cheating and get him punished for this crime. Try to avoid this kind if scenario where you pay to get the license without going through th...