#AyantikaMondal..Read & Reply...related to Medicine business licensing.. #AyantikaMondal..Read & Reply...related to Medicine business licensing..

3 years ago

1.1. Can someone sell medicines in retail if he have license for selling medicines in wholesale ?
1.2. If yes, then, Can he also sell medicines online within the same district ?
2.1. if someone have retail license for selling medicines ,then, can he also sell online within the same district ?

Anish Palkar

A.1.1) You can sell medicines in retail only if you have D. pharmacy i.e. DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY , selling of medicines in wholesale DOES NOT QUALIFY for selling in retail shop.
1.2) ONLY retailer can medicines online within the same City area
1.3) Yes, if you have retail license for selling medicines then you can also sell online within the same city.
1.4) If you want the retail medical license you can get it, we can guide you for the same

If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Do show me the entire set of documents & I shall be able to guide you more into this matter.
Your query is answered in detail. We can help you in getting done the same & Complete Legal Documentation works. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

A.Your questions telated to different circulars issued by pharmacy and health departments. Please check with them otherwise you will be misled.

We have worked with almost all the reputed online pharmacy to comply with their licenses:-

Please note,

A. you need to apply for a retail Drug license in Form 20 and Form 21 ( depend on the state to state).

B. Further, we need to apply a retail Drug license for additional classes of drugs. S- H & X

C. There is no law to govern online pharmacies but some compliance required to comply as IT enables service under IT act.

D. we need to have a retain license under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, and the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 to sell S- X and H and must maintain the prescriptions.

question iconRto licence fraud
Dear Client, Sorry to say, this kind of unethical or unprofessional query legally does not deserve any suitable response even if it is a free legal advice portal. If you have cogent evidence of corrup...
question iconExcise duty on BYOB
Dear client, In India, it is important to have a valid liquor license to distribute, purchase or serve to customers. You would be required to visit your state excise department's official website...
question iconLicenses and approvals needed for an edtech company to issue certificates
Dear Client, The following steps are normally taken to register an ed-tech startup in India. You have to incorporate your business as a Private Limited Company, Partnership firm or Limited Liability P...
question iconRegarding learners licence
Dear Client, The eligibility criteria for obtaining a learner's license for riding a two-wheeler can vary by country and region. In many places, the legal age to apply for a learner's license for a tw...
question iconGame development
Dear Sir, The Police are very clever and they may treat it as betting game and not skill based game. First get the clearance from higher police officers and then start your business.