Non disclosure agreement Non disclosure agreement

I have signed an NDA with an examination body which prohibited me from transmitting or reproducing the contents of the exam, can I share it with a candidate who has also signed the nda as he too knew the contents of the exam? Please explain me the nda that I have linked below because it says that I should not share it with friends aquaintances or third parties.
Thankyou.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hQDbIyub6bhIqb7OA4t7qrow5mz2SsLm/view?usp=sharing

Nothing to worry. I read the contents attachment. If it is not shared for money or any other benefit then you need not worry. Discuss. Please give me Rank 5 if you feel my answer helped you.

Adv. Sarika Khude

A.You should not share it

A.Every NDA has a rider that you will not be held responsible if NDA is breached due to reasons like legal authorities need it or shared with a person who already had the information prior to signing the NDA. In your case since the other person has also signed the same NDA and assuming that he has the knowledge of all the information, you sharing the same information will not cause breach of NDA.

KALPANA SANAP

A.No, you cannot share the contents with anyone.

question iconReal estate - I bought a flat in joint name with my wife
First of all, the ownership of the building lies with the person who have bought it first from the builder and done registry... If you are not the first owner then you cannot buy the said property from the builder once it has been sold to someone else as the builder is no more the owner of the said property. Moreover, if you have to buy the said property then you have to buy it from that person only who have owned it from the builder previously since he only has the exclusive right of selling that property by virtue of registering a sale deed since he is the sole owner of that property. Other documents shall stand null and void. You may immediately file a consumer complaint against the builder for committing cheating and fraud upon you.
question iconRemove the Aircel tower
You are requested to contact a lawyer for drafting and sending the legal notice to the concerned office of Aircel for the purpose of removing the network tower from the roof of your residential building. Since the concerned company have failed to make the due payments on specified time and due to their network tower, the building's roof is also getting damaged hence the network tower should be disconnected and removed from the said roof of your building. These two reasons are very strong enough to send the concerned office of Aircel to remove their network tower from the roof of your building. If the concerned authority does not comply to your legal notice then you are liable to sue the concerned company before the competent court of law with the help of an advocate.
question iconEmployment and labour - I had opted for work from home
If you have completed and submitted the assigned work on proper date and time then you dont need to worry.. You can send a legal letter to the said company for not harassing you further otherwise you may sue the company for the same.
question iconhow to view validity of notary licence online
Dear Client As per my information, there is no website where you can check the validity of the notary. You can only check the registration as you stated above. Hope it helps
question iconConflict of Interest
if the main purpose of both the company you have joined and your business are same and identical though its a social cause then you should not proceed with your business on same ground of interest since you have signed their agreement. It may cause trouble to you only in near future hampering your career as well as business therefore you should think for some other alternative cause or project for your business.