Q. I am planning to lease a house with homigo company.

Anonymous

Q.I am planning to lease a house with homigo company.
Hi,
I am planning to lease a house with homigo company. They have taken the 10 houses in the apartment and have an agreement for 3 years for renting purpose with owner by paying 11 lakhs as security depost and the company has to pay 2.5 lakhs per month to the owner. I am planning to take a single house for lease from the homigo company for rupees 15 lakhs, not from the direct owner. They are ready to provide the agreement for 3 years lease. I have asked for the security in case the company closes. They gave the option of providing post dated check with 15 lakh, same will be mentioned in the agreement.

Could you please suggest how my amount will be secured in such a scenario.

Adv Poonam Manoj Sapate

A. ) make a agreement sir and do all the financial transaction trough online payment.
For more details Contact
Adv Poonam Sapate

A. ) dear client For your safely you can get the copy of the agreement signed with the owner by the company. because In the recent days it has become very danger to enter into such dealings. It is not recognized as he is subletting it is not provided by law.

A. ) p;.contact some advocate through vidhikarya.com

ARPIT BATRA

A. ) It's as good as sub letting which can be put you into peril. Be careful in such deals. Regards

A. ) kEEPING IN VIEW YOUR FUTURE REQUIREMENT AND TERMS OF THE LEASE DEED, YOU CAN EXECUTE THE LEASE AGREEMENT WITH THECOMPANY FOR A BETTER RENT AND OTHER FACILITIES

Rajeev RJ

A. ) These companies normally get into an agreement with owner so there is no risk involved. The company pays an amount to the owner and company rents the same to other people on higher rent. For your safely you can get the copy of the agreement signed with the owner by the company.

Regards

Rajeev
RJ Associates.

In the recent days it has become very danger to enter into such dealings. It is not recognized as he is subletting it is not provided by law.

A. ) There could be a possible case of sub leasing and since you are not directly taking from the owner so it will be better to have a look to the original agreement executed between the company and the owner. Secondly, what at the rights and liabilities that ca be passed down from original owner to the company and finally to the lessee.
The original agreement duration will also impact your agreement duration and all.
Yes, by taking PDC you may have the security of getting back your money but to have a proper rights of enjoying the property you must ensure to have well drafted agreement in conformity with the original agreement.