DEFAULT HOUSING LOAN SETTLEMENT REGARDING DEFAULT HOUSING LOAN SETTLEMENT REGARDING

I need an idea and help on how to close default housing loan in an smooth approach

You have to approach the Bank otherwise you can settle the matter in Lok Adalath if any civil case filed.

If you wan to amicably settle this default then it is advisable that you contact the bank and convey them your intention of settling.

Jayaditya Gupta

A.For settlement of your housing loan you can do the following things:
1. Approach the branch manager through phone call, mail for settlement, as you are ready / want to settle the housing loan.
2. If there is no favourable response from the bank, then you can surrender the said flat as the same is mortgage with the bank.
3. Send a legal notice and go to Consumer Forum as there is no provision that you can go to DRT as only the Banks can go there for their Debts only.

If you find this favourable please free to approach.

Keches Shilwante

A.Contact the Bank and tell them your are interested to close the said default home loan.

Sidhaarth

A.Get referred to mediation or Lok Adalat for amicable settlement.

Koslesh Kumar

A.Aproch to DRT Jaipur

question iconBank Loan KCC - My grandfather
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if you have taken a loan, it is your duty to repay. In case of default, if you have a fixed deposit or savings account with a bank, the bank may use your accounts to recover debts in this case. However, you may contact the banking ombudsman under the appropriate RBI structure in the event of harassment or coercion by the bank or recovery agents.
question iconICICI Credit card bill
Dea sir, you shall discuss the matter with the respective bank and then to discuss the proper layout of the billing.
question iconData entry fraud - Can I recover my money
For this, i need you to tell me the entire matter in a.proper detail, for.me to help your with the matter. Your money can be recovered, but i need to know the facts in a proper manner.
question icon138 case while property also mordgage to bank
Dear sir i would suggest you to discuss the matter further with your respective bank and ask them to properly layout the terms and conditions involved and request them to withdraw the case of 138
question iconRepeated payment reminder for advance payment of credit card and Mental harasmen
Sir you can lodge a complaint against the bank for sharing your personal details with a third party.