Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
ask a question
Free Legal Advice

Q. Female Village Sarpanch belonging to SC , husband belonging to OC, power misuse

Back to All Questions
Placeholder image

Thyagaroyal Ganna

posted 1 year ago

question iconFemale Village Sarpanch belonging to SC , husband belonging to OC, power misuse


My village sarpanch belongs to SC female, after electing as a sarpanch, she made her husband belonging to OC as a head of village and she slept at home on willingly. She gave her voice telling "If wife becomes sarpanch, she will sleep at home, husband looks after her role". She being physically and mentally fit and both being Ex naxals, can this be allowed in democracy country.

I believe they are violating the SC reservation sarpanch power and behaving against democratic way.

What act can be used here against the female sarpanch, and her husband for violating against the democracy principles.
Whom should we lodge the complaint?
Please suggest.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Response should be minimum 200 characters

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required



Responded 1 year ago

A.Dear Client
You can file a complaint before the District Collector stating all the details, Collector will appoint a committee as per your complaint

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconDisqualification- member in panchayat gets disqualified
Panchayat is a civic body whose members are accountable to the office and the citizens of those villages coming under the panchayat. If there are irregularities then the authority having the powers can take all possible legal actions under the law.
question iconWhat should be the Candidate qualifications according to constitution for contesting as MLA?
For MLA as per Article 173 of the constitution of India one should be not less than 25 years for the legislative assembly and 30 years for legislative council, is a citizen of India and who subscribes to the oath as in 3rd schedule. Now you cannot contest an election from a state in which you are not in the electoral roll of the state in the case of election for MLA.
question iconTwo voter cards registered under one mobile number
Dear Sir, Approach revenue authorities to clarify your doubt.
question iconEligibility to stand for RWA members board
When they are the elected body they are obviously the Boardembers.But they will perform their duties according to the posts for which they were elected.
Hi, Yes you can file an election petition. However, you need to talk to your lawyer about the merits of the case before filing.
Symbol for Lawyer
Find Lawyers by Location

Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town