Accident penalty Accident penalty

If i hit with a vehicle with their mistake and that person riding his vehicle without insurance and license . Now his son is blackmailing me to file FIR against me if I'll not pay them. And there are minor injuries. Can anyone tell who will pay charges?

In an accident if an FIR is lodged then the person on whose name the vehicle has been registered will be booked. If the person driving was without license then the person driving as well as the person who gave the permission to drive is held liable..

question iconFire noc for booked property
H i client, The department does proper inspection for such NOC. There are a huge requirement for such decision by the department. Once the officer comes in for verification and finds a dispute, a de...
question iconLicensing Authority
Hello Client, There are three types of Drug Licenses, one is Retail Drug License which is issued to a firm to run a chemist shop, the second one is a Wholesale Drug License which is issued to a firm...
question iconNeed a legal advice
Dear Client This is illegal and you can not run applications for games involving money you have to take approvals and perform legal obligations. Hope it helps.
question iconRegarding licensing authority
Dear Client Homeopathic drug retail and wholesale license is granted by Drugs Control Department. Hope it helps
question iconFraud by an RTO agent
Dear Client In this case you can lodge a police complaint for cheating and get him punished for this crime. Try to avoid this kind if scenario where you pay to get the license without going through th...