Q.Police rights

Q. Police rights

Yatish Khandelwal

Sir,
Today when i was riding my scooty at that time one police man from near polic post of my area stopped me and asked me to proof the evidence but I am failed to prove hard copy so.He said me to take on your documents to police station and just by showing your licence and registerion you will just get your vehicle back in 15minutes but when I arrived there they had said me a hefty proceeding in which I have to submit 11rupee ticket and some other documents the officer had lied to me and make my day ruin and now It will take 3days to get it back so what action can I take against him

A. You cannot initiate any action against the Police as whenever you are riding your vehicle you should have proper document and produce at once when demanded by the police.You should have politely and peacefully settled the issue, now any action on your part will go against your interest.

You can viral the incident or lodge complaint with the higher police authorities.

A. Firstly correctly state relevant background and facts.

Nirmal Chopra