Cyber Fraud in India Cyber Fraud in India

We paid 4 000$USD to a company base in India ( we are in Canada ) but they never delivered the goods.

We contacted alibaba the best they can make is they will close their account, but we want to recover our money.

- How much can cost a simple Legal Notice Letter
- For how much money can we sue them in court ? ( 1-5 time )

We are looking a lawyers that can represent us in court, please contact us if you can work with us on this.

Thank you,

Alex.

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.you were cheated in India but then how alibaba came into picture. alibaba is in china.
canada credit card does not offer protection of charge back because its out of canada transaction ? i remember i placed gift order in canada through .ca website and they blocked my order and payment. Later they refunded after canadian intervention.

now coming to india and courts, there are many ways to handle it but only if company exists. The notice charges are less only and solve max cases.

Hope this clarifies,
Advocate Ankur Goel
(Complete Law Shield) #YourLifeYourChoice
Note - This is just a small advice. Proper advice can happen only after going through details.

Deeshna P.K

A.HI,
This kinds of offences are now common in India, you have many option you can go for civil, criminal and also cyber complaint. But the offence happened through online hence you can file a cyber complaint. even you can issue a legal notice through an advocate.

J Vijay

As per your above information, you have been cheated by a company in India regarding delivery of goods. For recovery of money from the company you have to file money recovery case in a civil court on total due amount along with interest from the date of filing of case till disposal of case. You can sue them for 3 lakhs plus interest. You can also file consumer case against the company for defiency of service and claim your 3 lakhs along with compensation. For legal notice charges the advocate charges minimum Rs.3000 to Rs.5000 depending on the matter and contents of the case.

If you want to go in criminal way there will be low Court expenses if you want to go in Civil way there will be more Court expenses. The advantage in filing civil suit is that you can get attachments of properties of accused persons. The profile of the advocate decides his fees but in civil case the few of the advocate is equivalent to the Court fees paid in the court.

Rate me Five Star*

question iconData entry - one person to give me work
Dear client, One of the common job categories, where you can get a lot of fake offers, is data entry. You will be approached with a job, then the employer will ask you to give money in exchange for the job. You should never pay any money, no reputed company will ask for money in exchange for a job.You can also file a case for money extortion, and mental harassment on the person or company concernerd. Thank you.
question iconData entry - I got data entry operator
My humble regards to you sir, if you have followed, Accuracy, Storage limitation, Integrity and confidentiality (security) as well as Accountability of the company and the data, you are absolutely not liable for any kind legal action, but to understand the case in detail I shall require information like what mistakes you have committed while working on the data to give a better solution.
question iconMy friend has been fired by an IT company.
Dear client, its a private affair, and if the contract of the organisation states such clause, then the company has every right to fire any wrongdoer or so, in case the clauses gets violated. Thanks
question iconOnline work - 500 resumes has to be filed
Dear Sir, They cannot file any such case and you need not bother about there illegal demands. You may approach the Police since the said company might be a fake company.
question iconPagetype.in frauds
Dear Sir, If you have strong background then approach the Police and lodge a complaint and save other innocent unemployed people from being cheated by such fraud company.