Harassment Harassment

I have been abused and neglected by my family that includes my widowed mother and two married sisters. The family has been harassing me over financial troubles. They have been hurting my self esteem also being negligent of my work domain and profile. I am being forced to take a medicine used to treat schizophrenia whereas I am mentally sound and fair. It's been 7 years since I left my job and decided to do something on my own. I have no active or passive income source right now...and the I'll treatment is gross. I have felt depressed and got into thinking about ending my life because of the hopelessness. They have falsely accused me of stealing also.

The first thing to do is start documenting their behavior towards you, so that you have substantial proof of their wrongdoing if you want to take it up in Court or with the police. I'd advise you to begin looking for a job right away, any job you can find, so you have some disposable income to meet your costs of living when you choose to get away from them. You can find several paying guest facilities with reasonable rents, these places also often provide meals, so your stay and food will be sorted for one price. Alternatively, you can approach a trusted friend to help you out. Make sure not to tell your family about your plans. What your family is doing to you is nothing short of abuse and you shouldn't have to put up with it. The moment you find a job, you should pack your bags and leave.
Lastly, please do not entertain any suicidal thoughts. Your worth is determined by YOU and no one else, and as such, you must not let others' words make you feel like you are worth less than them.
As soon as you get away from your toxic family, you can begin to work on realizing your true potential and things will undoubtedly get better.

You may take shelter with higher police officers or abscond to unknown place and lead peaceful life.

Rate me Five Star*

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.start living separately and build your life.
dont allow then to visit you or contact you.
slowly slowly you will improve your position.
if you are female then you can file domestic violence case.

Hope this clarifies,
Advocate Ankur Goel (Complete Law Shield)
#YourLifeYourChoice

Srinivasa Prasad

A.Collect the material proofs against your said family members i.e., audio / video etc., to support your case.
File police complaint against the concerned for their in action against you. If the police fail to take action / does not respond to your complaint, you can file private complaint (court case) before concerned criminal court.
Make sure you have supporting proofs to substantiate your comments.

question iconFamily issue
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you need to convince your husband to stop this activity. If the condition remains the same, you can seek divorce.
question iconWhat to do my brother tortures my parents mentally and physically?
Sir you can file for a complaint of harassment against your brother with the permission of your parents
question iconharessment from a woman
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you should report this activity in the nearest police station in order to address this issue.
question iconPocso issue - Due to matrimonial issues
Dear Sir, It has become common for most of the spouses who are in disputes to take Posco Act and lodge false complaints against in-laws etc. The better course of defence is to go to High Court and get a stay order on such false FIR and ultimately it may be quashed.
question iconCivil stand certificate
Dear Sir, Such certificate normally will be issued by Revenue Department that Tahasildar or you may get declaration notarized and submit the same if it is acceptable.