Q.Call from third party for credit card payment

Q. Call from third party for credit card payment

Sir, I was using SBI credit card due to loosing my job I have not able to pay the bill from last 1 year for this third party collection department is giving call to me and my parent and insulting my parents and using very bad and abusive language I am not able to pay right now but I am promising them to pay the whole amount I have the recording how badly they are talking even I have sent a mail to SBI card but I did not got reply from them yet kindly let what can be done for this regarding giving calls to my parent using abusive languages

A. A.
Nobody can go against the law.
If you are not paying there payment than the have legal remedy to recover that amount but they cant use illegal and enethical ways against you and your family. Its a crime to threat anybody for any reason whatsoever it is. So if they are using bad language and threatning you in an illegal manner than jist file a polive complaint against them. For further queries contact me in person

Mohd Imran

A. Lodze FIR against the collection department.for abusing and harassment

Ved prakash Shaw

A. Send a complaint to police if threats are being given. Also send a complaint to Reserve bank of India (RBI) for taking ng action against the SBI bank.

Nirmal Chopra

A. Complaint to police authority they have no rights to abuse you nor your parents, you can also issue notice to them.

Ashish Dongre