EWS certificate-shop area less than 1000 sqaure feets EWS certificate-shop area less than 1000 sqaure feets

My father has a shop area less than 1000 sqaure feets and also my house is less than 1000 square feet but it's on my grand Father's (passed away) name. My grand father's total land is above 1000 sqaure feet. My father has 4 brothers including him ( All live) &they had made seperate houses on land without legally deviding the land can i apply EWS.

If it is less than 1000 Sq. ft then you can apply and get EWS certificate.

A.To apply for an EWS certificate following are the eligibility criteria:-
1. your family should not own or possess agricultural land of size 5 acres or above.
2. your family should not own or possess a residential flat of area 1000 sq. feet or more.
3. your family should not own or possess a residential plot of area 100 sq. yards or more in notified municipalities.
4. your family should not own or possess a residential plot of area 200 sq. yards or more in areas other than in notified municipalities.
5. You should belong to the General category.
6. Your family income should be less than 8 lakhs.
Thank you

question iconPrivate cinema cafe - I want to open a cafe
Dear Client The design for the cafe is your own idea and it is legal in law. Go by the steps given below: Register your business entity, giving it a trade name. It could be proprietorship, partnershi...
question iconDriving licence releted
Dear Sir, You cannot drive simply because you declare as passed in the Test exam. You have to get official Driving License otherwise you will be treated as Driving without license.
question iconproduct related - can I used other companys bottle
Dear Sir, Without their consent you cannot use bottle of other company as they may raise some issue.
question iconLicense - can I obtain the drug license
Dear Client, According to the Drug and Cosmetic act, a person can only conduct the drug business and get drug license in the presence of any of these persons, Any Registered Pharmacist under State Ph...
question iconArms liecence
Dear Client, Handicapped person can apply for arms license but that person must be capable to use that weapon (in case if its mandatory to use), I mean he should be able to use the weapon even if he i...