Q.husband with other women

Q. husband with other women

Anonymous

I and my husband married for three years. I am pregnant 6 months past 1 month a women disturbing our family saying she married to him and has marriage certificate as proof. But I married with both family permission . She done register marriage after our engagement happened. Now she wants him back if I question my husband he S not responding . She msged me and called me. I said to come and speak to my husband family she said no. Wat should I do.

A. Hallo madam, better way to contact with vidhikarya lawyer for legal procedure. If that woman have real original certificate then your marriage will be in dispute. Kindly contact with lawyers

Deepak Bade

A. First get a xerox copy of the marriage certificate and find out credibility of the document from the Marriage Registrar. If the document is genuine, then first marriage survives without a decree of divorce. In this scenario, your marriage with him is null and void as per law.

Since he had married you, during the lifetime of his first marriage and further concealed from you of his first marriage, it attracts penal provision under the law under section 494/495 where he shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to seven to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine.

He is at the mercy of both you and the first wife. He has destroyed his own life. If both you wives are willing to compromise with each other, for his sake and not go to court, then there's a possibility but then it will be hard for both wives to digest and comprise with this fate.

If not, law is there to take its own course. You can get your marriage declared null & void and thereafter start your life afresh once again with some else.

By this decree of annulment of marriage, the court strikes out your marriage as if it didn't existed and you will be a spinster and unmarried in the society.

The choice is all yours...

A. What she messaged ? Why she was silent for past 3 years ? Ask your and his people to talk to him. She also needs to answer that If her marriage certificate is true, why she allowed him to get formally married again to you ? There is some mystery in this.

A. If that lady was already married to your current so called husband then your marriage is null and void. But instead of you making any move let the other lady move the court and prove her marriage in the the court. This will save you from the pain of running around with the court procedures and legality.

View {{count[3]}} Reply

Anonymous

I was engaged with him on July 2015 they got married in August 2015 I got married at January 2016. She knows that we engaged and getting married. She left him to get married . Now after enter to our new house which we build have debit of nearly 90 Lakh. She S coming and demanding him to me and blackmailing him. Even though my husband cheated on me I can't file a case bcs of baby and financial crisis. She doesn't want his parents too. Ours laws r supporting me. I said her to come and speak with parents r show marriage certificate. She said no. Wat to do.she goes wherever my husband their so I am tensed.

A. Dear Madam,
Just you keep quite and let her go to police station or Court to exercise her marital status. She herself appears to have deserted and might have not having any connection with your husband and might have created a fake marriage certificate etc. There are so many options and you need not respond to her either orally or in written unless she calls upon you by issuing legal notice or any other Court notice. Necessary defense can be raised at the appropriate time on the basis of allegations she may made in writing.

View {{count[4]}} Reply

Anonymous

A. If that lady had married before your marriage then there is serious issues on the legality of your marriage.
We will require to check the documents of marriage and dates to advise you better about the steps to be taken to stop the harassment.

Kindly contact

Namitabh Kothari

View {{count[5]}} Replies

Anonymous

I was engaged with him on July 2015 they got married in August 2015 I got married at January 2016. She knows that we engaged and getting married. She left him to get married . Now after enter to our new house which we build have debit of nearly 90 Lakh. She S coming and demanding him to me and blackmailing him. Even though my husband cheated on me I can't file a case bcs of baby and financial crisis. She doesn't want his parents too. Ours laws r supporting me. I said her to come and speak with parents r show marriage certificate. She said no. Wat to do.

Namitabh Kothari

Kindly contact VIDHIKARYA for appointment and detailed discussion on the remedies for your legal situation.