Q.mother in law harassment

Q. mother in law harassment

Anonymous

My mother in law harassing me a lot for last 7 years of my married life, i tolerated it a lot just to save my family reputation and to keep peace in family but i realized that its affected my health and mentally i am feeling stressed all the time, my husband himself trapped legally in property related matter with other relatives, and my mother in law supporting him financially, so my husband will not at all allow me to take legal action on my MIL, I cant go against my husband wish but also not capable to tolerate my MIL torturing I am totally confused please help and guide me what to do.

A. File a complaint for domestic violence against your MIL.

View {{count[0]}} Replies

Anonymous

Sir,

what kind of punishment she will get then.

first decide what you want to do... as your situation is grave. but my suggestion dont stay back and get oppressed by MIL. Seek protection from the protection officer under DV act, who are present in every local police station.

Anonymous

Sir,
she is abusing verbally and emotionally continuously (nonstop) also physically abusing me sometimes,
she harassed me a lot for last 7 years, nowadays she is threatening me that she will throw me out of house if I will remain childless
She always use to invite guest to stay in night at our house for long time, saying that they are having some important work in Mumbai (related to job,medical treatment,etc), its very difficult to manage in those days because our house is very small.
should I mention only mental harassment point while proceeding or do I need to mention guest visiting point also.

please guide

see if you remain childless then it will be one of the ground for your husband to get divorce from you. What I suggest is that you spend some quality time with your husband. Go out to some place where you both and spend some time together with each other. You need to speak with your husband for helping you to get a baby.

Anonymous

Sir
yesterday on 10-10-2018 my mother in law came to me with knife in her hand and threatened me that she will cut my head with that knife, when i ran to call my husband who were in bathroom that time ,she ran away and went to kitchen , when i explained this incident to my husband she denied the same and started abusing me.
please suggest.

lodge a complaint with the local police against her for criminal intimidation and domestic violence. Unless you don't seek protection from police your life is in danger. Once police interferes she will come to sense of being a good MIL.

A. dear client you need to seek better option to file complaint against your mother in law because if you file 498A or domestic violence complaint against your mother in law then indirectly all your in laws would be accused of such act. try to settle down your matter before women's counseling center at nearest police station.

Deepak Bade

View {{count[1]}} Replies

Anonymous

sir

but nobody other person mentally harassing me, she (MIL) is the only one who is harassing me and no
other person supporting her in this act then how come indirectly all my in laws would be accused .
i want such a way that nobody other person get involved in this.

also tell me what kind of punishment she will get, do i need to prove it that she is harassing me .

Deepak Bade

If you want your MIL only accused then file harassment complaint into womens cell at
police station.better way to discuss and take support of remaining in laws.because without support justice can't take place .

Anonymous

Sir
please suggest.

A. File FIR under 498a ipc against the family.

Aashish Kumar

View {{count[2]}} Reply

Anonymous

Sir
please suggest.

A. Decision lies with you to choose the option given by me.

Pradeep

A. 1.Firstly,if you want any legal action against your mother in law than you will have to take decision whether you can go against the wishes of your husband or mother in law.
2.After, first reply you can adopt legal action, accordingly.

Pradeep

View {{count[4]}} Replies

Anonymous

thanks sir,

I am also scared that if i will take legal action on my MIL , my husband will send divorce notice in return to me
or will suggest to go out of home , i am confused,please suggest how to proceed (the proper way)so that my husband will either support me to take legal action on my MIL OR else he will keep himself aloof in this matter .
(i want my husband to support me OR he should remain detached in this matter)

Anonymous

Sir
please suggest.

A. Kindly send Legal Notice to your MIL and demand her to stop the harassment.
If still she does not stops the harassment then you can initiate legal proceedings against her

Namitabh Kothari

View {{count[5]}} Replies

Anonymous

dear sir,

my MIL and me we are staying under one roof , so how to do that.

Namitabh Kothari

Even if you both are responding under one roof, you can send notice.
There is no legal condition that if you are residing under one roof then you can not send notice for her torture and harassment.
The main issue for sending Notice is that she should stop harassing you and allow you to live happily and peacefully.
I am sure that once the Notice is sent then she will change her behaviour towards you.

Anonymous

Sir thanks
Also want to tell you that our home is very small to adjust for married couples taking advantage of this my Mother in law always use to invite guest to stay at our home in night so as to spoil mine and my husband privacy and I will remain childless to listen her taunts

Also she is involved with some trantrik i guess because I saw some black magic documents in her bag while cleaning the house
Like this there are lots of points
Please suggest should I mention these points also in notice
One another big point is also there I will tell you that personally

Namitabh Kothari

Kindly contact VIDHIKARYA for further discussion

Anonymous

Sir
please suggest.

A. By advocate Rameshwor dadhe dear sir mam you and your husband can live away from mother in law. It is always safe for you and your family

View {{count[6]}} Replies

Anonymous

dear sir

but my husband will not be ready for that , because the flat in which we are staying is under my husband ownership and is undergoing through Legal matter currently with other relatives so staying in that flat is need to save our house. (due to this situation my husband will also not support me to take legal action on MIL)

also on other hand my MIL will create Drama same as earlier she was created in the year when we got married and suggested to stay separately.

By advocate Rameshwor dadhe dear mam you should approach to the woman cell in district. CP office. You will get some relief

Anonymous

Sir,
also I suspect my MIL is doing black magic on us because I always noticed she is muttering some aghori mantras and one day I found black magic related documents in her bag while cleaning the house, is there any provision in Indian LAW against black magic activities, so that I can take action on her regarding this also.

Anonymous

Sir
please suggest.

Go to the nearest police station and register your complaint against the mother in law

A. You have file a complaint before women's commission.

Rajeev RJ

View {{count[7]}} Replies

Anonymous

dear sir,

where is that available ,can you please provide me address for women's commission.

Anonymous

I am staying in Mumbai Suburban

Rajeev RJ

Maharashtra State Commission for WomanGruhnirman Bhavan, Mezanin Floor, Gandhi nagar, Bandra(East), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051.

regards

Rajeev

Anonymous

Sir thanks
But for the reputation of my husband as he is facing some property related legal issues I want all the things should be done secretly and not publicly
Will women commotion do that.

Rajeev RJ

You should file the case your husband should not be involved.women commission will issue notice to your mother in law

Regards
Rajeev

Anonymous

sir
and i don't have any proof against her , will they ask me to produce any proof .
because only proof i have with me that i am suffering for last 7 years.

also i have don't have sufficient money to fight legally
please suggest

Rajeev RJ

No need to have proof you can file petition. There is no need to pay anything . Just file petition before the women commission.

Regards

rajeev
RJ Associates
Trivandrum

Anonymous

sir
also I suspect my MIL is doing black magic on us because I always noticed she is muttering some aghori mantras and one day I found black magic related documents in her bag while cleaning the house,
is there any provision in Indian LAW against black magic activities, so that I can take action on her regarding this also.

Anonymous

SIR,

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR MAIL ID

Anonymous

Sir
please suggest.