License -  can I obtain the drug license License - can I obtain the drug license

I have done graduation in business and I look forward to have a medical startup. So how is the validity. Or can I obtain the drug license ?

According to the Drug and Cosmetic act, a person can only conduct the drug business and get drug license in the presence of any of these persons, Any Registered Pharmacist under State Pharmacy Council, A graduate with a minimum of 1-year experience in drugs sales and marketing in a reputed pharmacy, An individual with four years of experience in pharma marketing and has passed S.S.L.C, Even a person approved by the department of drug control is eligible.

question iconPrivate cinema cafe - I want to open a cafe
Dear Client The design for the cafe is your own idea and it is legal in law. Go by the steps given below: Register your business entity, giving it a trade name. It could be proprietorship, partnership, private LTD co, whatever. Go through the required legal formation process. If your state laws requires a Trade license to be obtained, get that from your municipality. If your business identity is other than a Proprietorship, obtain a separate Pan card in the name of your trade name. Open a current account with bank. Obtain GST registration. Obtain license from FSSAI and other licenses and clearances like those from Health Department, Fire department etc. These licenses are issued on the address of your shop. So before you apply, select and rent the shop space. After your licenses and clearances are through plan and execute decorations, furnishing, kitchen utensils and gadgets, crockeries and cutleries. Hire cook and support staff. Make pre launch publicity. Use your social media contacts and can even create a FB page. Procure raw materials, stationery and consumables. Start functioning. Hope it helps
question iconDriving licence releted
Dear Sir, You cannot drive simply because you declare as passed in the Test exam. You have to get official Driving License otherwise you will be treated as Driving without license.
question iconproduct related - can I used other companys bottle
Dear Sir, Without their consent you cannot use bottle of other company as they may raise some issue.
question iconArms liecence
Dear Client, Handicapped person can apply for arms license but that person must be capable to use that weapon (in case if its mandatory to use), I mean he should be able to use the weapon even if he is handicapped. there is no such rule that handicapped persons should bot apply for the arms license. police investigation will be done before issuing the license and they will decide in their report that whether the license can be issued to that person.
question iconSmall scale business
Dear Client, There are no specific courses or licenses for soap or perfume if you do not plan to sell it large scale. You can run a small business without any interference.