Bank related - mere jija ke mummy Bank related - mere jija ke mummy

Posted 1 year ago

Sir mere jija ke mummy ke death ke baad unke atm se paise nikale mere jija ne..ab ky krna padega bank jaake...ya koi problem nei hoga..nominee me mere jija ke papa hain..o sab jnte hain..ki paisa unki dead ke baad unki kaam kriya me kharcha hua..to bank mere jija pe koi case kr sakta hai..ya koi problem nei hai.

A.Dear Client, it is illegal to withdraw money using the deceased bank account and ATM. It amounts to cheating and fraud irrespective of religion. The legal heirs should inform the bank of the death of the deceased soon after the demise of the person. So, after the account holder's death, the nominee can intimate the bank about the same, present the relevant documents (ID proof of the nominee and death certificate of the account holder), withdraw the funds and close the account. However, if there is no nominee, withdrawal might become hassling. Hope this helps!

You can lodge complaint against your Jija and also intimate the Bank people to initiate action against him. Since nobody can draw the amount after the death of card holder.

question iconPaytm blocked my account & not unblocking
Dear Sir/Madam, Under the following provisions the Hon’ble Magistrate Court having ample powers to unfreeze the Bank accounts. Further, the Hon’ble Court has vast powers to hand over the properties/v...
question iconBank account to unfreeze
Dear Client, When a Bank account is frozen by the Bank on the instruction of the Cyber Crime Cell on receipt of a complaint of a fraudulent or suspicious transaction. This means that the account hold...
question iconFailed Online payment not reverted
Dear Sir, Get issue a legal notice and try to get refund of said amount. If the said amount is small amount then you have to incur more expenses on legal side.
question iconCash Deposit Related
Dear Sir, Data Theft in Cyber Space – Issues and Laws Does India have sufficient Laws? The problem of data theft which has emerged as one of the major cyber crimes worldwide has attracted little atte...
question iconRecovery arjent
Dear Client, In case of default in repayment of any loan as per the condition of repayment, Bank/FI takes a routine course of action permitted under relevant laws for recovery of debt lying outstandi...