My friend has been fired by an IT company. My friend has been fired by an IT company.

Hi so one of my friend mistakenly put the client code repo to public about a month ago when he realized his mistake he took the code down with the help of his teammates the problem was solved at that time even the client didn't take any action he said as no harm was done let this go now after 1 month they fired him saying that we will take legal action against you and now he is really worried about his future will any one please advice what can we do in this case?

A.Dear client, its a private affair, and if the contract of the organisation states such clause, then the company has every right to fire any wrongdoer or so, in case the clauses gets violated. Thanks

question iconCyber related - site called aviator where we bet and money multiplies
Dear Client, The Supreme Court has left it to state and central governments to take a stand on it. For example, the government of Nagaland had already introduced a bill in the legislative assembly to...
question iconData entry job: asking for 7160 to pay to complete work or legal notice
Dear Sir, http://interfraud.org/ni_fake_jobs.htm The fake job offer fraud. They promise a job - but first you must pay. Please do not send money via Western Union. This page: The fake job fraud,...
question iconOnline blackmailing - father was entrapped in online blackmailing
Kindly write a complaint to the concerned cyber crime department illustrating all the facts which happened with your father and also mention the transaction details till date done by your father. The...
question iconblackmailing - I met through grinder
You should inform the whole incident to the cyber crime department of your local jurisdiction and lodge a complaint against him for blackmailing you and extorting money. You should not worry about you...
question iconRegarding mental harassment and false case
First of all you should send them the reply to their legal notice as your defense with the help of an advocate then if they still harass you then you may sue the said company for their wrongful activi...