Data entry - I got data entry operator Data entry - I got data entry operator

Sir actually I got data entry operator by online they said some more mistakes were done so you have to pay the fine amount as 9000 of you not pay that amount in an hour they said you will face the legal actions. They said if you come to court we will make you to pay 45000 i am from TN they pretending me to come for Gujarat court for legal actions

A.Dear Client
Just ignore all the communication from them as they are fraudster who scam and take money from the innocent people. You should not pay any money to them.

A.My humble regards to you sir, if you have followed, Accuracy, Storage limitation, Integrity and confidentiality (security) as well as Accountability of the company and the data, you are absolutely not liable for any kind legal action, but to understand the case in detail I shall require information like what mistakes you have committed while working on the data to give a better solution.

question iconCyber related - site called aviator where we bet and money multiplies
Dear Client, The Supreme Court has left it to state and central governments to take a stand on it. For example, the government of Nagaland had already introduced a bill in the legislative assembly to...
question iconData entry job: asking for 7160 to pay to complete work or legal notice
Dear Sir, http://interfraud.org/ni_fake_jobs.htm The fake job offer fraud. They promise a job - but first you must pay. Please do not send money via Western Union. This page: The fake job fraud,...
question iconOnline blackmailing - father was entrapped in online blackmailing
Kindly write a complaint to the concerned cyber crime department illustrating all the facts which happened with your father and also mention the transaction details till date done by your father. The...
question iconblackmailing - I met through grinder
You should inform the whole incident to the cyber crime department of your local jurisdiction and lodge a complaint against him for blackmailing you and extorting money. You should not worry about you...
question iconRegarding mental harassment and false case
First of all you should send them the reply to their legal notice as your defense with the help of an advocate then if they still harass you then you may sue the said company for their wrongful activi...