product related - can I used other companys bottle product related - can I used other companys bottle

sir,
can i used other company's bottle to fill my product and sell them with my product name on it.

A.Dear Client.
In short, yes. There’s nothing wrong with purchasing formulations and adding your own branding, and you’re not obliged to state whether a product is made by you or not. It’s called private labeling, or virtual manufacturing in some countries.
If you relabel a product and sell it under your own brand name, you become a private label distributor (PLD). And you won’t be the only one. Perhaps one of the most well known PLDs is Amazon, who has its own Amazon Basics range of electronics and home accessories. These items haven’t been manufactured by Amazon, but they have been purchased, relabeled, and sold on the platform under the Amazon Basics brand.
Thank you.

Without their consent you cannot use bottle of other company as they may raise some issue.

question iconPrivate cinema cafe - I want to open a cafe
Dear Client The design for the cafe is your own idea and it is legal in law. Go by the steps given below: Register your business entity, giving it a trade name. It could be proprietorship, partnershi...
question iconDriving licence releted
Dear Sir, You cannot drive simply because you declare as passed in the Test exam. You have to get official Driving License otherwise you will be treated as Driving without license.
question iconLicense - can I obtain the drug license
Dear Client, According to the Drug and Cosmetic act, a person can only conduct the drug business and get drug license in the presence of any of these persons, Any Registered Pharmacist under State Ph...
question iconArms liecence
Dear Client, Handicapped person can apply for arms license but that person must be capable to use that weapon (in case if its mandatory to use), I mean he should be able to use the weapon even if he i...
question iconSmall scale business
Dear Client, There are no specific courses or licenses for soap or perfume if you do not plan to sell it large scale. You can run a small business without any interference.