Data entry - one person to give me work Data entry - one person to give me work

Some day later one person to give me work of pdf convert into word. He said before we started work i have to pay 999 rs for security deposit then i pay 999 and start work. After two days i complete 50 pages, its enough to submit then he check and told me for your payment is ready, but only one thing, you have to agreement fees which is 2499. When you pay your fees your payment complete within 15 to 25 min.....

My question can i have to pay agreement fee 2400 rs or Not....
Please hlep me....


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client,
One of the common job categories, where you can get a lot of fake offers, is data entry. You will be approached with a job, then the employer will ask you to give money in exchange for the job. You should never pay any money, no reputed company will ask for money in exchange for a job.You can also file a case for money extortion, and mental harassment on the person or company concernerd.
Thank you.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconCyber related - site called aviator where we bet and money multiplies
Dear Client, The Supreme Court has left it to state and central governments to take a stand on it. For example, the government of Nagaland had already introduced a bill in the legislative assembly to...
question iconData entry job: asking for 7160 to pay to complete work or legal notice
Dear Sir, The fake job offer fraud. They promise a job - but first you must pay. Please do not send money via Western Union. This page: The fake job fraud,...
question iconOnline blackmailing - father was entrapped in online blackmailing
Kindly write a complaint to the concerned cyber crime department illustrating all the facts which happened with your father and also mention the transaction details till date done by your father. The...
question iconblackmailing - I met through grinder
You should inform the whole incident to the cyber crime department of your local jurisdiction and lodge a complaint against him for blackmailing you and extorting money. You should not worry about you...
question iconRegarding mental harassment and false case
First of all you should send them the reply to their legal notice as your defense with the help of an advocate then if they still harass you then you may sue the said company for their wrongful activi...