Work From Home Data Entry Work From Home Data Entry

Hi, I am Manish .10 days back I got a call about online data entry job.they told form filling job no investment after complete job to have to pay 5600.i said ok they send mail for registration agreement they taken proof of adahaar in online.they send agreement letter .then I got doubt .I asked them "Can I leave these job after this work" then only I will start.they didn't respond.today I got mail from advocate saying contract break they mention some sections.i don't know what do now.please help

Such companies are many and you should not yield for their demands even if they issue fake notices through fake advocates.

A.Dear client,
One of the common fraud ways to loot money is where you get a fake offer, you will be approached with a job, then the employer will ask you to give money in exchange for the job. If you don't do it, they will threaten you with legal consequences.First of all, don't panic. You will not get legally charged, they are more fearful of the legal system than job seekers. Also, don't pay any money, no reputed company will ask for money in exchange for a job.
Thank you.

A.Sir you have to ask them the rules and regulations of the company, and thereby you can hire a local lawyer and move forward in the case, as per the rules and regulations written

question iconBond-Company asking for 2 months salary
Dear client, Since there is a legal bond between you and the employer you need to compensate the same. However, as mentioned by you that no gratuity was given to you and gratuity is a statutory right...
question iconLPA in High Court
It is for the High Court to decide exparte on merit, in case Respondent don't tender their reply against LPA preferred by the Appellant.
question iconrights issue - I was hired for a chat process
You need to check the terms of your appointment contract where it is mentioned your duties and whether company has a right to change and transfer your duties without prior notice or not? If the Compa...
question iconService contract - company has signed a contract
Dear Client You should talk to the HR of the company and explain him or her situation. If not, apply to grievance mechanism of the company to address this particular issue. If not, then approach a law...
question iconRegistration - land for developing to the builder
Dear Sir, Both the parties are bound by terms of agreement. If any of the party not read the terms properly then cannot fight for any benefits which are not mentioned in the agreement.