Adult website - How can I create Adult website - How can I create

How can I create and run adult website in india legally? Is this possible?when I'm creating website if I gave that website marked adult content.?

You may read the meaning of “Platonic Love”. Make research on the said topic and try to convince the authorities and accordingly you can run such website.

A.If by Adult, you mean pornography, yes, it is illegal to run an adult website in India. The IT Act and the amended Indian Penal Code deem obscene online publications illegal vide Section 67 and Section 292 respectively.

question iconCyber related - site called aviator where we bet and money multiplies
Dear Client, The Supreme Court has left it to state and central governments to take a stand on it. For example, the government of Nagaland had already introduced a bill in the legislative assembly to...
question iconData entry job: asking for 7160 to pay to complete work or legal notice
Dear Sir, http://interfraud.org/ni_fake_jobs.htm The fake job offer fraud. They promise a job - but first you must pay. Please do not send money via Western Union. This page: The fake job fraud,...
question iconOnline blackmailing - father was entrapped in online blackmailing
Kindly write a complaint to the concerned cyber crime department illustrating all the facts which happened with your father and also mention the transaction details till date done by your father. The...
question iconblackmailing - I met through grinder
You should inform the whole incident to the cyber crime department of your local jurisdiction and lodge a complaint against him for blackmailing you and extorting money. You should not worry about you...
question iconRegarding mental harassment and false case
First of all you should send them the reply to their legal notice as your defense with the help of an advocate then if they still harass you then you may sue the said company for their wrongful activi...