Agreement Breach - work in an education company Agreement Breach - work in an education company

Hello Sir,

I used to work in an education company and that had provision of giving commission to the person who came up with any admission leads to the institute.The process works like a lead is provided to the institute and when that lead convert to admission then a certain amount of comission is credited to the person's account after 3 level of approval by the seniors.There was an agreement for the same between the company and the broker regarding terms for admission. Now its been a while since I have left the organisation but the company is now threatening to file an FIR and a case as they say that some fake entries were registered on the name of broker just to make his payment big and the employees are also involved in this case...

Now I want to know that if the officials of company have given approval of the payment on 3 levels and they themselves have credited the amount in the person account what action can they actually take legally.

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, no FIR can be filed against you because the entire deal is unethical and against the law.

The entire transaction and agreement is illegal and immoral. No FIR can be lodged on you if lodged falsely then you just go to High Court and get it quashed Under Section 482 of Criminal Procedure Code.

question iconBond-Company asking for 2 months salary
Dear client, Since there is a legal bond between you and the employer you need to compensate the same. However, as mentioned by you that no gratuity was given to you and gratuity is a statutory right...
question iconLPA in High Court
It is for the High Court to decide exparte on merit, in case Respondent don't tender their reply against LPA preferred by the Appellant.
question iconrights issue - I was hired for a chat process
You need to check the terms of your appointment contract where it is mentioned your duties and whether company has a right to change and transfer your duties without prior notice or not? If the Compa...
question iconService contract - company has signed a contract
Dear Client You should talk to the HR of the company and explain him or her situation. If not, apply to grievance mechanism of the company to address this particular issue. If not, then approach a law...
question iconRegistration - land for developing to the builder
Dear Sir, Both the parties are bound by terms of agreement. If any of the party not read the terms properly then cannot fight for any benefits which are not mentioned in the agreement.