I have shared an audio clip of a women on whatsup I have shared an audio clip of a women on whatsup

Hi Sir I have shared an audio clip of a women on whatsup And in this audio women is talking to anther man (extramerital affair) .She are threatern me a file a case against me with 2 withness and with 2 whatsup screen shot.Is there any case will me files against me .in have read a new regarding whatsup according to suprime court whatsup has no evidencial value in court.

Yes, what 'up messages may not be considered by the Courts, but contents of audio clip will be looked into. Nothing to worry because her act itself immoral and illegal as such no action can be initiated against you.

Subhashis Paul

A.First of all, you cannot record any person's conversation without their consent and secondly you cannot share anyone's private conversation in a social site like whatsapp to any person for entertainment because by doing so you are hampering their privacy and no constitution or court gives you the right to hamper anyone's privacy. Moreover, you shall be punished for defaming a lady by using the term "extra marital affair" without knowing the reality or anything. Moreover, it has evidential value!!

A.Dear cleint,
In Ambalal Sarabhai Enterprise Ltd. v KS Infraspace LLP Limited and another, the Supreme Court held that “WhatsApp messages, which are virtual verbal communications are a matter of evidence with regard to their meaning and its content to be proved during the trial by evidence in chief and cross-examination”.

question iconData entry fault case against me
Dear Sir, Such companies are many and they are cheating the young youth. You need not worry about it and disconnect all connections with them. Is online data entry jobs are fake? it is totally scam p...
question iconFraud by a fake trader
Dear Sir, You may approach the police or if you have enough documents then file private complaint in the Court of Magistrate.
question iconHacking - Someone is controlling my phone remotely
Dear Client You can complaint to the Cyber Cell and they will take actim against this. Hope it helps.
question iconWhatsApp notice
Dear Client This message might be fake and joining 18 plus group and sharing weird messages and offensive content/material may lead you under huge trouble and book you under IT laws and cyber crimes....
question iconWhat should I do next?
You should file a cyber complaint before the concerned cyber cell of your jurisdiction against such person who is blackmailing you ... You should intimate every thing along with the money transaction...