Data entry job: asking for 4000 to pay to complete work or legal notice Data entry job: asking for 4000 to pay to complete work or legal notice

I searched for data entry job from internet and applied few. I got message from them on whatsapp. And they got me signed agreement with my photo id. Job was to complete 700 forms in 6 days. if in between I am not able to login or did not complete the work have to pay ₹4000 refundable amount to continue the work and finish. I completed 450 forms but suddenly it stopped working. And now they are asking to pay ₹4000 to regenerate the id to continue work or they will send legal notice for ₹25000 penalty or some other strict action. And they didnt pay anything for the 450 forms submitted.. please advise.

A.Dear client,
This is the 5th complaint we have received on this platform regarding the same problem. Whichever company it is, do not pay them anything anymore. It is a fraudulent company. They cannot send you any legal notice, if they say so, ask them to pay your money back first.
Please be careful before signing up for such jobs.

question iconJob fraud - I got a data entry job
Dear Sir, http://interfraud.org/ni_fake_jobs.htm The fake job offer fraud. They promise a job - but first you must pay. Please do not send money via Western Union. This page: The fake job fraud,...
question iconData entry fault case against me
Dear Sir, Such companies are many and they are cheating the young youth. You need not worry about it and disconnect all connections with them. Is online data entry jobs are fake? it is totally scam p...
question iconFraud by a fake trader
Dear Sir, You may approach the police or if you have enough documents then file private complaint in the Court of Magistrate.
question iconHacking - Someone is controlling my phone remotely
Dear Client You can complaint to the Cyber Cell and they will take actim against this. Hope it helps.
question iconWhatsApp notice
Dear Client This message might be fake and joining 18 plus group and sharing weird messages and offensive content/material may lead you under huge trouble and book you under IT laws and cyber crimes....