blackmailing - I met through grinder blackmailing - I met through grinder

A person i met through grinder ( gay datting app), he recorded my videos in a non compromise status.Now he is saying to circulate my videos.
He asked for money from me i have give about 22000 to him. He is saying to circulate them.
I donot wont my family to know about it and cannot fill police complaint therefore.
Could you please help me with this.

Responded 2 days ago

You can file your complaint in the cyber department and ask the matter to keep it private. As it is fraud and blackmailing.

Subhashis Paul

Responded 3 days ago

A.You should inform the whole incident to the cyber crime department of your local jurisdiction and lodge a complaint against him for blackmailing you and extorting money. You should not worry about your family since it will be a confidential matter between you and the police authority.

question iconRegarding mental harassment and false case
First of all you should send them the reply to their legal notice as your defense with the help of an advocate then if they still harass you then you may sue the said company for their wrongful activities against you.
question iconISA Agreement
Dear Client, As you have lost your job that might be depending on the merit. And regarding the money they are asking from you you can lodge a FIR in the nearest police station.
question iconData entry job: asking for 4000 to pay to complete work or legal notice
Dear client, This is the 5th complaint we have received on this platform regarding the same problem. Whichever company it is, do not pay them anything anymore. It is a fraudulent company. They cannot send you any legal notice, if they say so, ask them to pay your money back first. Please be careful before signing up for such jobs.
question iconCan I pay that company?
Dear Client, You may go through the terms and condition to which you entered with that company. If there is any such clause to which you agreed then it becomes your duty to comply with the said conditions. However any illegal conditions may not be enforceable in law, hence you may go through the conditions once again and revert with the clauses making your responsible to pay such a huge amount.
question iconI have shared an audio clip of a women on whatsup
Dear cleint, In Ambalal Sarabhai Enterprise Ltd. v KS Infraspace LLP Limited and another, the Supreme Court held that “WhatsApp messages, which are virtual verbal communications are a matter of evidence with regard to their meaning and its content to be proved during the trial by evidence in chief and cross-examination”.