Employment and labour - I had opted for work from home Employment and labour - I had opted for work from home

Recently I had opted for work from home Online Data Entry Job opportunity as I am unemployed (located in Bangalore) and as per the Contract Signed on Rs. 20 Stamp Paper while taking up the job, it states "In the matter of non submission of the work or cancellation of work, the client is bound to pay the penalty amount of 6500 to the company\". I was unable to complete the work, but had ensured to submit whatever work had been completed before the due date and time. Now I had started receiving mails and calls asking me to pay the amount, if not legal action would be taken in Gujarat Court. Kindly share your views / opinion from the legal point of view for the above issue.

Responded 2 days ago

If all your have been done then you can send legal notice against the organisation for not harrassing you and if no action is taken then you can file a suut.

Subhashis Paul

Responded 2 days ago

A.If you have completed and submitted the assigned work on proper date and time then you dont need to worry.. You can send a legal letter to the said company for not harassing you further otherwise you may sue the company for the same.

question iconhow to view validity of notary licence online
Dear Client As per my information, there is no website where you can check the validity of the notary. You can only check the registration as you stated above. Hope it helps
question iconConflict of Interest
if the main purpose of both the company you have joined and your business are same and identical though its a social cause then you should not proceed with your business on same ground of interest since you have signed their agreement. It may cause trouble to you only in near future hampering your career as well as business therefore you should think for some other alternative cause or project for your business.
question iconRent agreement-My landlord is not ready to return deposit
Dear Client, If your landlord is not going according to the contract then you have all the rights to file a suit against them or send a legal notice to them for payment of the deposit.
question iconNon Reciept of Salary for 5 months as a contract employee in Government Depart.
Dear Client, You can send a legal notice to the organisation. Then you can file a suit under labour court or go to the labour commissioner.
question iconSuggestion - I have given my property on rent
Dear client, It is not advisable to let the tenants to stay with such a gross mistake in the rent agreement. They might cause you some problems in future. So, it is better if you 1. You can correct your Registered Rent Agreement with the help of making such a registered rectification deed with the supportive parties in the rent agreement. 2. Making of Rectification deed with the consent of supportive parties. 3. If rent agreement parties are not accepting the offer of rectifying the deed then you can send a legal notice through a lawyer.