driving license siezed urgently want it back driving license siezed urgently want it back

in past nov 2018 i was in jaipur driving without helmet and got challan from traffic officer. but due to some reason i misplaced challan and started living in another state due to some urgent work its been 3 months . i want to get driving license. contact if you can do it in less time without me travelling to jaipur. or if so only for 1-2 days.

It cannot be. You have to visit the local police station in Jaipur and execute a affidavit or indemnity bond of having lost the challan and get back the relevant driving license.

A.1 or2 days not possible. U should approach to any local agent he will help you personally

question iconFire noc for booked property
H i client, The department does proper inspection for such NOC. There are a huge requirement for such decision by the department. Once the officer comes in for verification and finds a dispute, a de...
question iconLicensing Authority
Hello Client, There are three types of Drug Licenses, one is Retail Drug License which is issued to a firm to run a chemist shop, the second one is a Wholesale Drug License which is issued to a firm...
question iconNeed a legal advice
Dear Client This is illegal and you can not run applications for games involving money you have to take approvals and perform legal obligations. Hope it helps.
question iconRegarding licensing authority
Dear Client Homeopathic drug retail and wholesale license is granted by Drugs Control Department. Hope it helps
question iconFraud by an RTO agent
Dear Client In this case you can lodge a police complaint for cheating and get him punished for this crime. Try to avoid this kind if scenario where you pay to get the license without going through th...