Q. FRAUD BY LAWYER

Anonymous

Q.FRAUD BY LAWYER
My lawyer was given present case after previous lawyer left this city wnen case was in final hearing. Current lawyer first gave assurances to win and took full payment. he took blank vakalatnama.he only took date in one or two hearings Now he is saying case is weak and we will lose. And wants me to file whole case again with some modifications and wants hefty fees. he does not assure even if court will accept or we will win. When I question why he took my case he shouts and says take away your papers. Now he blok me in Whatasap and no reply to sms, he say send only email. I ask for appointment he say why? what is agenda. he will spoil my case. What should I do to save my case? And what remedies i have against my lawyer? How to check the enrolment, especially migration case?enrolment number?

Sayaree Ganguly

A. ) Dear Client,
Well a lawyer can never assure you that he is going to win the case and if he ever did so, he just made false promises. It completely depends on the matter and the judge. Moreover, it seems from your words that you don't trust your lawyer because of the way he behaved with you, in that case its better you change your advocate.
Thanks.

A. ) Dear sir lawyer just try to justice to his clients . But it will be dependent on circumstanceal evidence or fact of case

Abhishek Srivastava

A. ) Dear Client,
You can file complaint against him to concerned Bar Council.

Anonymous

I do not have lawyers enrolment number. I checked name. It is not there.

Abhishek Srivastava

You can find his enrollment no. By search his name, go to state bar council website and find his details.