ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.Objecting Road Access
Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (146)
Civil (1931)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (542)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (541)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1038)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1842)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (252)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2729)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (132)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. Objecting Road Access

Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

1)We have inherited xyz acre measurement of commerical land divided among 4 brothers which is located inside a private layout

2)The BMRDA approved private layout was formed recently by a well-known real estate developer and they wanted us to sell our property to them, but we denied selling our property to them.

3)Boundaries of my property -- NORTH - property of the real estate developers which is only 2 feet along my property and then 60 feet main road , SOUTH - A's property, EAST- B's property, WEST - C's property.

4) Issue- the north 2 feet of the developer's property and then 60 feet road,and this developer has built a compound wall and objecting the road to enter into our property.

5) We have negotiated with the developers several times to purchase the land and the developers are not ready to sell that 2 feet land along our property to us and inreturns they want us to sell the land to them .
Please suggest
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 1 of 1 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
It is your easementary right without that space you cannot enjoy your property so immediately file a civil suit and get stay order. Approach my office and get resolve your issue.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us