Q. Objecting Road Access

Anonymous

Q.Objecting Road Access
1)We have inherited xyz acre measurement of commerical land divided among 4 brothers which is located inside a private layout

2)The BMRDA approved private layout was formed recently by a well-known real estate developer and they wanted us to sell our property to them, but we denied selling our property to them.

3)Boundaries of my property -- NORTH - property of the real estate developers which is only 2 feet along my property and then 60 feet main road , SOUTH - A's property, EAST- B's property, WEST - C's property.

4) Issue- the north 2 feet of the developer's property and then 60 feet road,and this developer has built a compound wall and objecting the road to enter into our property.

5) We have negotiated with the developers several times to purchase the land and the developers are not ready to sell that 2 feet land along our property to us and inreturns they want us to sell the land to them .
Please suggest

It is your easementary right without that space you cannot enjoy your property so immediately file a civil suit and get stay order. Approach my office and get resolve your issue.