Closing. Of offices during lok sabha Closing. Of offices during lok sabha

Sir, I did not attend office on 11th April as it was lok sabha elections in Noida that day.Now
w my office has issued notice to me. All. Those having residence in Noida got leave. My residence i Delhi. As per ruling during polling day in lok sabha general elections all offices are closed. Guide me what to do?

You may approach local advocate and get issue a reply for the said Notice issued by your Boss.

Thanks.

A.Receive the notice and reply to the same stating genuine reasons as to why were you absent.
Also mention them not to send you such notices again [if your reasons are relevant enough]

A.U can file complaint against them immediately

question iconPolitical party flag
Hi client, If anybody has used your private car without your consent it amounts to an offence. Lodge an FIR immediately. Thanks and Regards Simi Paul
question iconPlease let me know the acts, sections, and the sub sections
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, Article 173 of the Constitution of India which states the qualifications for State Legislature membership mentions these things.
question iconRelection of committee members
Dear Client, the election can be considered as new term of 2 years generally. a person is not eligible if he falls under any category of By law 118. (assuming you are from Maharashtra).
question iconElection nomination and loan due
Dear Client, The grounds for disqualification of a candidate standing for state legislative assembly elections are: (1) In the first place, you must not hold any office of profit under the Government...
question iconDisqualification- member in panchayat gets disqualified
Panchayat is a civic body whose members are accountable to the office and the citizens of those villages coming under the panchayat. If there are irregularities then the authority having the powers ca...
Election Campaign and Political Laws Lawyers